Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracker Barrel Strong & Bitey

hard to argue with this. You should have lead with the cheese discussion instead of the one word per post schtick, might have been a little less hostile in here.

hard to argue with this. You should have lead with the cheese discussion instead of the one word per post schtick, might have been a little less hostile in here.
Not here to hold hands.

I have no problem if it's hostile or if it's friendly. Makes no difference to me.

The only thing you blokes have in common with cheese is your propensity to melt.

You can not handle what's in front of you and now you are melting! Just fu**off Peaheart.

already had to deal with you, took a week to get the stink off. Now you’re in here contributing * all other than your appreciation for decent hot sausage. Don’t care mate, * off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not here to hold hands.

I have no problem if it's hostile or if it's friendly. Makes no difference to me.

The only thing you blokes have in common with cheese is your propensity to melt.

good for you, glad you guys got a kick out of being s**t trucks

earlier this week in the team pm...

lets rustle some jimmies

i know, I’ll post one word for every post, that’s clever right? that other guy can post the s**t thing for every post and the rest of you just walk around with your eyes closed and if you bang into something then laugh at it and tell it it’s melting. haha good one.

yeah that’ll get the melts going.

good for you, glad you guys got a kick out of being sh*t trucks

earlier this week in the team pm...

lets rustle some jimmies

i know, I’ll post one word for every post, that’s clever right? that other guy can post the sh*t thing for every post and the rest of you just walk around with your eyes closed and if you bang into something then laugh at it and tell it it’s melting. haha good one.

Peaheart you need to look at this !

Scrolls through last eight pages while drinking morning coffee .... stumbles across Chernobyl TIF.

The old reactor has been unstable for a while.

furries melted the wazzas lol.

well played.

Scrolls through last eight pages while drinking morning coffee .... stumbles across Chernobyl TIF.

well played.

gIZv6.gif

Don’t care about being in, just rich to tell someone to fu** off from their own match thread.
Still going
i know, I’ll post one word for every post, that’s clever right? that other guy can post the sh*t thing for every post and the rest of you just walk around with your eyes closed and if you bang into something then laugh at it and tell it it’s melting. haha good one.

More melts, delicious.

This week has been eeeeeeeeasy.

Never seen a team implode like this, it's a thing of beauty.

Reckon you'd get that in Paris?

Hey garson!? Do you lot have any Cracker Barrel?
If they don't, I'm leaving :tearsofjoy:

well played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back