Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn’t have a head. Would that in itself make you lonely? If so, that’s really sad.

You’ve got us all thinking now, Serial
It probably depends on where his head is and whether it is near other heads. But that raises a further question...did he ever have a head?

I hear it’s a person who got a lesson themselves in our last encounter 😉
You're teaching me a lesson this week. I'm learning not to pay attention to your posts

*Ignore the fact that I clearly paid attention to the one I quoted.

I won't pay attention to your next post though.

*Ignore my response to your next post too please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It probably depends on where his head is and whether it is near other heads. But that raises a further question...did he ever have a head?
I think it’s best if we steer away from the personal stuff

You're teaching me a lesson this week. I'm learning not to pay attention to your posts

*Ignore the fact that I clearly paid attention to the one I quoted.

I won't pay attention to your next post though.

*Ignore my response to your next post too please.
Well thanks for making this easy.

F

Did you draw these? It's awesome.

I can draw emus too. Unfortunately, they look most like the top left picture, but not quite as good
Yeah I spent some time on santes. Which was kind of awkward fending off questions of “what are you doing, why are you drawing all those birds, are they Emus? Why have you been drawing all these Emus? And while I had my reasons, I wasn’t confident of my ability to explain so just went “* off”

Yeah I spent some time on santes. Which was kind of awkward fending off questions of “what are you doing, why are you drawing all those birds, are they Emus? Why have you been drawing all these Emus? And while I had my reasons, I wasn’t confident of my ability to explain so just went “fu** off”
Fu** off is a great default. Never fails.

Speaking of which... Fu** off Pie 4 Life :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back