Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm more interested in how people feel about sex and greater identity in light of Mr Potato head being rebranded.
I had to google "greater identity" and the first website said: "the name Greater Identity was born out of a desire to see everyone get a chance to walk in the new and full life found only in Jesus!"

TBH I dunno what that has to do with sex or potatohead but I don't feel too good about jesus really.

I had to google "greater identity" and the first website said: "the name Greater Identity was born out of a desire to see everyone get a chance to walk in the new and full life found only in Jesus!"

TBH I dunno what that has to do with sex or potatohead but I don't feel too good about jesus really.
This was exactly the sort of response I was hoping for . God bless you Toump ass.

Mang is our captain but you are our spiritual leader, Coons.
He's known as Cheers now, thanks to our Mr Potatohead renaming friends.

First away game of the season. Lucky I pinched AceAndy's mixtape to make the trip go faster

#gottagetdownonfriday

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sake, Melbourne 👍

Was incredible.

(I love Japanese food, so any recommendations let me know).
Funny, I’ve spoken to Japanese food and the feeling isn’t really mutual mate.

Sorry to be the one to tell you.

Sake, Melbourne 👍

Was incredible.

(I love Japanese food, so any recommendations let me know).
Shira Nui in Glen Waverly is my favourite Japanese place but I don’t get out much these days so am not too sure what is good...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back