Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

When did you last hear of a Test innings, where every single delivery was bowled by spinners? What a farce.

What shits me phil, is every other country sets a pitch to favour the home team except Aus .... go figure.

Pitch must be an absolute minefield. Like when that water main burst at the Underground and Ant Bear didn't want to pay for it to be repaired.
This is what rookies are for.

Really tough ask for India - they still need 38 runs to win, with only 304 overs remaining. The required run rate is a monumental 0.125 runs per over: probably too much to ask.......
Time for England to rain dance
Except it isn’t rainy/wet season in Ahmedabad

I would rather India makes the World Test Final than England or Australia (blame WC trauma) so I’m ok with the result

I would rather India makes the World Test Final than England or Australia (blame WC trauma) so I’m ok with the result
It's as dry as a Pommy's bath towel in India - the chance of rain would resemble the Furies' premiership odds.

I'd much rather have cricket to watch this weekend, which is a feeling many of us share. I guess there's live soccer on Sunday,

I'd much rather have cricket to watch this weekend, which is a feeling many of us share. I guess there's live soccer on Sunday,

Sheffield Shield is on at least. Travis Head approaching a double ton.

Sheffield Shield is on at least. Travis Head approaching a double ton.

It's a shame they're not showing that live in the UK 😂

Might watch The Chase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah WA are stuffed :(

At least NZ won the high scoring T20 :)

I saw a comment saying "T20 is a bit long for me, give me a 5 day test"

It's a shame they're not showing that live in the UK 😂

Might watch The Chase.

I'd rather watch 8 out of 10 Cats if I'm watching a British game show. Rachel Riley wowee.

I'd rather watch 8 out of 10 Cats if I'm watching a British game show. Rachel Riley wowee.

Yeah afraid that's evening viewing here :)

Chipmunk, 81 runs in the 2nd innings? Really?!

Such a choking should be called englanding in sports. It's amazing! No one is free to fall into one of those, but England seems to excel on it.

That's no-one's interpretation of what we saw here today. Both Captains and all the commentators are saying it's both teams struggling and India coped better. Better to save criticism for where we genuinely have been shocking.

Chipmunk, 81 runs in the 2nd innings? Really?!

Such a choking should be called englanding in sports. It's amazing! No one is free to fall into one of those, but England seems to excel on it.

Did you get to watch it? One of the nice things about games happening in the East is that we can watch sports at a nice time during weekdays. The same reason I like midweek footy games :)

I haven't watched anything.

I just saw England getting back into the game after a difficult first innings and batting even worse in the 2nd. There was an expectation that they may make a game out of it, but the test was soon fully over. That's my point.

Losing by 10 wickets may be a bit harsh (IND would also probably score fewer runs), but that's what ultimately happen.

Yeah...I think if you watched the match your opinion would have changed.

That's no-one's interpretation of what we saw here today. Both Captains and all the commentators are saying it's both teams struggling and India coped better. Better to save criticism for where we genuinely have been shocking.
I haven't watched anything. Unfortunately. Cricket is not available here.

I just saw England getting back into the game after a difficult first innings and batting even worse in the 2nd. There was an expectation that they may make a game out of it, but the test was soon fully over. That's my point.

Losing by 10 wickets may be a bit harsh (IND would also probably score fewer runs), but that's what ultimately happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back