Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Your too late, someone has already made it. Its the official shampoo of the Bears and works a treat, it cleans the sh*t right out of our fur.

View attachment 1066044
See if you can contact the company about making some specially for rats. After 2 and a bit years of showering in swamp water my hair is drier than the Sahara

You know what's awesome?

Hot. Croos. Buns.
Warmed up with butter for that extra indulgence :)
Though it doesn’t get any better than home made ones straight from the oven

See if you can contact the company about making some specially for rats. After 2 and a bit years of showering in swamp water my hair is drier than the Sahara
This is already a thing

1614384965732.jpeg
It’s a start. A rat-specific , swamp proof formulation sounds impossible but without magic. Try contacting Sleakeazy’s . Sure Fleamont Potter has long retired , sold it at a profit and passed away but the new owners might be of some help.

Do you remember when Kinder Surprises weren't banned because parents' groups weren't morons who thought kids actually swallow toys?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
They were banned in the US but recently went back on sale?
I didn’t think they were banned here in Aus , ever? Same with the local equivalent Yowie.

I see both sides . Let kids be kids . But at the same time, children have actually tragically died whilst choking on them :(

They were banned in the US but recently went back on sale?
I didn’t think they were banned here in Aus , ever? Same with the local equivalent Yowie.

I see both sides . Let kids be kids . But at the same time, children have actually tragically died whilst choking on them :(
The Furies shouldn't be allowed to play with them either. They've already choked several times this season.......

15 wicked wings at KFC for $10. Just what I need to muscle up before tomorrow. Beefcake!
Make it 30 and your wind will be enough to deal with the opposition.:cool:

Anyway, the only choking that will be happening on my watch is the rats choking on the qooty field this Sunday :)
We do not choke. Not many know but under qooty law we are required to lose some games so that people stay interested :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back