Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did this last year till we won 7 in a row and stormed into finals. Early days.
I understand you want to keep your hopes up, but I don't think that's happening this season. Gumbies percentage is absolute dogsh*t and you would need massive 60+ point wins to get back into contention.

I understand you want to keep your hopes up, but I don't think that's happening this season. Gumbies percentage is absolute dogsh*t and you would need massive 60+ point wins to get back into contention.

I'm bookmarking this for when we win by 60+ on the weekend.

I'm actually not triggered by this av at all as nothing gets to me.

Besides the fact that I'm hating every ******* second of it.

Look at this dopey motherf***er View attachment 1068479

Could be worse, it could be Brad Ebert
1614671687447.png

I'd love to see that. Then maybe your team would get more active posters.

We work on a quality over quantity system for posting. Sadly using the same system when it comes to goal kicking though.

We work on a quality over quantity system for posting. Sadly using the same system when it comes to goal kicking though.
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 3.59.23 pm.png
Least amount of goals in the league, and yet 3rd in behinds total.

Seems like Gumbies lack in quality and quantity in goalkicking.

We rely too much on Rodney Dangerfield to do all the heavy lifting. He's already burnt out and at the pub by half time.

omgfridge you won trivia by pure luck and I’m definitely not offended that I got shunted off your team

When I was a kid I had convinced myself that each colour M&M had a slightly different flavour.

It makes sense though as they look similar to Skittles and skittles are different flavours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back