Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Riviat I've cracked the pickle cucumber beer. It is bizarre. Cucumber aftertaste after a big sour punch is odd.

I think 1 is enough but glad I tried it.

My pick of tonight’s beers

IMG_1369.JPG

Can someone explain the fruit beer thing to me? Not a fan

Guess it’s all about your palate - I bloody love sour things so the current crop of fruit/sour beers are right up my alley. Plus I tend to stick with the Aussie independent brewers and that’s about 80% craft stuff.

Where's this Whore Tree?
I’d tell you but it’s not about the whore tree but the friends you make along the way.

it’s also about the whores though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i didn't cry about losing the EKA but i was definitely legitimately angry

never been a good loser

IMG_1328.JPG

Me until I realised what EKA stood for, then I was all “yeah f*ck that, thrills can carry that burden for the rest of his days”

View attachment 1070968

Me until I realised what EKA stood for, then I was all “yeah f*ck that, thrills can carry that burden for the rest of his days”

EKA curse skipped a season for me evidently

Barrybran is the Gumbies captain and a perennial All-SFA recipient/beez contender and I've left the league and returned twice and won an FR award for being an excel monkey

It tastes really good.

when I have beers I have a lot, having a lot of fruit beers is just overwhelming IMO. Like sickly overwhelming.

when I have beers I have a lot, having a lot of fruit beers is just overwhelming IMO. Like sickly overwhelming.

Get this into ya then - Aussie independent so it’s not sending profits back to Kirin/Asahi. Young Henrys aren’t of the fruity persuasion of beers either.

2275C938-901B-465A-AF6C-6695775DD329.jpeg

EKA curse skipped a season for me evidently

Barrybran is the Gumbies captain and a perennial All-SFA recipient/beez contender and I've left the league and returned twice and won an FR award for being an excel monkey

That’s ironic, being an excel monkey helped thrills get the curse.

With beers I go for big IPA’s, imperial stouts, barleywines, sours and wheat beers.

And all of the other types.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back