Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

In 8th is last week's winner Dinsdale with Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky, picking up 15 votes and 0 billies.

In 7th is Riviat, nominating Icehouse - Electric Blue with 16 votes and 1 billy.

And missing out on the top 5, 6th place went to Tonga Bob with Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (18 votes, 0 billies)

In 5th place was NaturalDisaster, with Blue Orchid by White Stripes (19 votes, 0 billies)

And in fourth, narrowly missing out on the Billy, was Volbeat with Five Finger Death Punch's cover of Blue on Black (26 votes, 3 billies)

Tooheys Old was my gateway beer when I was a poor uni student and their longnecks were cheap as chips.
Had a mate that used to drink half and half Tooheys New and Tooheys Old.

Used to call it Tooheys Now.

In third, a popular nomination, is ELO - Mr Blue Sky, nominated by FootyGuy13, with 26 votes and 0 billies.

Second place goes to TubbsFarquhar, with New Order - Blue Monday (27 votes, 1 billy)

Which means our winner, an opposition poster for the first time, is Ned Ryerson, who nominated Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper. 29 votes and 0 billies. Congrats Ned!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flashy I’ve enjoyed your work - so much so that I’m empowering you here. You can do so much better than Little Creatures.

you better not have steered me wrong Ned.

08068DE0-C9F2-4D64-8CEC-CEE91874527B.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back