Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

0) Chief
1) Bonz
3) A Swallow
4) Maylandsman
5) Blaze Storm
7) Pie 4 Life
8) serial_thrilla
9) gym4life
10) Mooresome
11) Stoods
13) BringBackTheAnchor
14) Matt_352
15) Strigoi
22) Dr Mantis Taboggan
23) VandoHawk
26) Cold Sober
31) MC Bad Genius
33) Bradesmaen
35) Ashman OG
42) HawkAussie
45) T2B_
69) Ljp86
74) fumbler
888) Knifey Spoony

Milestone mania still hasn't stopped at the Dragons this season: as this week we celebrate A Swallow's 150th SFA game, all of which have been at the Dragons. This qualifies him for Dragons Life Membership, and pushed The Half Back even further down the rankings. A great effort by Swallow, so let's see if we can pull off a win to make the day even more memorable for him. Think more of the Ljp86 style celebration with an epic victory, and less of the Blaze Storm style last week where we lost to the Demons.

We're back at Dragon Island this week, so the Dragon Chinook can take a rest in the hanger whilst we determine whether the Bears can swim or not. According to tony last season, they'll be relying on exceptional circumstances to make it to the game on time.
That is nice that you remember my match thread gif from last season. We will be taking much more reliable transport this season. I believe Western Stand Warrior has a hovercraft we can use.

Morning all.

Congrats to A Swallow on an unfortunate loss in your 150th game. Anyone that pushes The Half Back further down a list (assuming it's a list someone would want to be on) is all right by me. All of my predictions last week were spot on, culminating in Muddiemoose sporting that beautiful av, so I'm really feeling like flogstradamus right now.

Ooh, here's a musical contribution.

Not sure what your point is here :think::p
I don’t think far enough in advance to ever have a point
I’m more of a fly by the seat of my pants until people undoubtedly poke holes in whatever I’m saying so I just move on to my next whim

0) Chief
1) Bonz
3) A Swallow
4) Maylandsman
5) Blaze Storm
7) Pie 4 Life
8) serial_thrilla
9) gym4life
10) Mooresome
11) Stoods
13) BringBackTheAnchor
14) Matt_352
15) Strigoi
22) Dr Mantis Taboggan
23) VandoHawk
26) Cold Sober
31) MC Bad Genius
33) Bradesmaen
35) Ashman OG
42) HawkAussie
45) T2B_
69) Ljp86
74) fumbler
888) Knifey Spoony

Milestone mania still hasn't stopped at the Dragons this season: as this week we celebrate A Swallow's 150th SFA game, all of which have been at the Dragons. This qualifies him for Dragons Life Membership, and pushed The Half Back even further down the rankings. A great effort by Swallow, so let's see if we can pull off a win to make the day even more memorable for him. Think more of the Ljp86 style celebration with an epic victory, and less of the Blaze Storm style last week where we lost to the Demons.

We're back at Dragon Island this week, so the Dragon Chinook can take a rest in the hanger whilst we determine whether the Bears can swim or not. According to tony last season, they'll be relying on exceptional circumstances to make it to the game on time.
Yet another huge game for A Swallow!
Lets get it done drags!

Back