Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: East Side Hawks vs Gold City Royals at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Hawks- im getting married this week, i guess my question is- is this engagement more important than my wedding?
Congratulations and all the best to you and Mrs CakeEater :)
Looking forward to pictures of the Wedding Cake!

Worse, I'll have to be witty instead of relying on dick jokes to get by. I'm the true victim here.
Finally, I have an advantage! I've been refraining from dick jokes for years, and it's only taken me 4 years to say something other people here find funny.

I don't need to be tagged, I will post when I have something to say. Then immediately some opposition pleb who's a little hard of thinking will immediately tag philreich in the post below it as if he's even in the same league.

I don't need to be tagged, I will post when I have something to say. Then immediately some opposition pleb who's a little hard of thinking will immediately tag philreich in the post below it as if he's even in the same league.
philreich

I will not stand for this slander of philreich mental abilities.

As I don't have the time to fight you in a fair manner this weekend, consider yourself coward punched at some point on Sunday.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding CakeEater
Always remember, although you may be marrying miss right, it's only going to be later that you find out her first name is "Always".

Marriage is simply two people stomping rubbish down to squeeze it into an already-full bin until one of them capitulates and takes the bin out into the street.
If a married man says something in a forest and his wife isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks - you just woke me up!!!!!

Well, when you're right, you're right. I just like saying your name, in its own realm.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding CakeEater
Always remember, although you may be marrying miss right, it's only going to be later that you find out her first name is "Always".

Marriage is simply two people stomping rubbish down to squeeze it into an already-full bin until one of them capitulates and takes the bin out into the street.
If a married man says something in a forest and his wife isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Thanks mate- the marriage prep has been hugely challenging.

I never knew flower girls need a run through.

Thanks mate- the marriage prep has been hugely challenging.

I never knew flower girls need a run through.
Personally I wouldn't run them through, it's frowned upon by the wife's family. I'd be more subtle, perhaps snake venom in DMSO and leave it on their door handle.

Only five entries of sheep so far. 12 more hours to submit!

Who has already entered?

I want to conduct a survey on their responses first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back