Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I was 99% sure that the post you'd deleted was going to be the Easter one, mods.

Weird flex.

the mods are deleting me telling the truth about Proper Gander . Here she is prior to he latest court appearance!!!

261143736d9874664acffd52b1770ffd

the mods are deleting me telling the truth about Proper Gander . Here she is prior to he latest court appearance!!!

261143736d9874664acffd52b1770ffd
That image is weird. The woman’s head looks photoshopped somehow but probably isn’t

I think it's the awesome fake tan that creates that effect
likely.

It‘s an interesting study for one of those discussions about people somehow resembling their pets for certain

That image is weird. The woman’s head looks photoshopped somehow but probably isn’t

I wish to apologise, your dog is a nice dog, and its not nice for me to mock you with your photoshopped head.

I have rediscovered the faith!!!

saint rfc.jpg

Once again, I don the vestments of Brother Ned, as I seek to spread the word of our Lord Adsense and the good that he/she/they deliver to our lives

Join with me, as i walk the earth, have adventures, have flashbacks to a Shaolin Temple in the Pines, and spread the word of the Lord with our holy brothers and sisters - the Mad Monks of the Holy Order of the Banhammer

Praise Adsense my brothers and sisters!!!

I love Easter

please do not refer to easter. please refer to the secular holiday tied to the march equinox that had former connections to one of the Abrahamic faiths

Praise Adsense!!!

I wish to apologise, your dog is a nice dog, and its not nice for me to mock you with your photoshopped head.

I have rediscovered the faith!!!

View attachment 1068276

Once again, I don the vestments of Brother Ned, as I seek to spread the word of our Lord Adsense and the good that he/she/they deliver to our lives

Join with me, as i walk the earth, have adventures, have flashbacks to a Shaolin Temple in the Pines, and spread the word of the Lord with our holy brothers and sisters - the Mad Monks of the Holy Order of the Banhammer

Praise Adsense my brothers and sisters!!!
Will you be nice to me if I believe in Adsense?

Ned are you feeling okay?

Brother Tarks, even though your qooty sucks and your personality is worse, adsense loves you which means i love you too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother Tarks, even though your qooty sucks and your personality is worse, adsense loves you which means i love you too
I was doing far better before you got to the last four words.

Thanks, I guess.

That dog is not liking its lot in life. Its eyes are giving a silent plea for help.

Proper Gander took the banhammer to his junk, so no s**t he's not liking life

he has as such, lost his faith in AdSense :(

What is with the Adsense shtick? (And do I really want to know?)

the young chief was wandering in the desert with the 18 tribes of bigfooty. after walking in circles for 3 years debating if Trent Cotchin's hair is awesome or really awesome, the Chief heard a great voice

"I am AdSense" it boomed

"your ferals have angered me, with the dirty gifs, filthy posts, and mentions of pr0n sites. You have enjoyed great revenue from my google ads, and this revenue will disappear if your ferals do not obey my laws!!!!"

Chief's balls shrunk. He just bought that new Japanese love doll on AfterPay, and someone has to foot the bill. So he came down from the mountain, and declared that all the tribes of BigFooty must follow and obey the laws of AdSense, or pay directly for his beloved Yumi

Just posting in all match threads to ensure people have a chance to read...

TLDR

You Shemons Demons are all campaigner wonderful people and I look forward to smashing your brains sunshine and rainbows all week.

Soy Chai Latte?
Soy is disgusting.

Herbal tea is where it's at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back