Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

the mods are deleting me telling the truth about Proper Gander . Here she is prior to he latest court appearance!!!

261143736d9874664acffd52b1770ffd
I didnt know Proper Gander was dating @Pugsleys cousin, go figure the lucky dog

I have no idea what herbal tea tastes like, but I can't argue the toss on soy, horrible stuff.

Males shouldn't drink soy anything, lowers your testosterone levels

My favourite part is that Collingwood for whatever reason have arranged for Brisbane to beat the living suitcase out of them every year at Easter.
How amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please do not refer to easter. please refer to the secular holiday tied to the march equinox that had former connections to one of the Abrahamic faiths

Praise Adsense!!!
Ok Flanders

Soy is disgusting.

Herbal tea is where it's at.

Brother Magic Man!

Soy is not to your personal liking, but is a more than adequate choice of beverage for those who desire it

Also please do not discriminate against true teas. Beverage bigotry is not cool

Praise AdSense!!!

You mix it with goon, he'll advoocate anything.
So many places to go with this one, but I admit to being a little wearied from today's froth.

Brother Ned drinks goon, because AdSense approves Dan Murphy deliveries

Praise AdSense!!!
So you're telling me that AdSense approves Old Crow scotch as well?

This is beyond the pale.

So many places to go with this one, but I admit to being a little wearied from today's froth.

So you're telling me that AdSense approves Old Crow scotch as well?

This is beyond the pale.

Do not question the word of AdSense. Its like we dont ask why Dero keeps getting those Russian dating sites in his BigFooty ad banners, its just what the AdSense gods have determined Dero needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back