Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Morin' all.

Look forward to a day of unhinged posting from Neddy, bravado from EJW and just weird s**t from Turbo and TJASTA.

Well. It’s Wednesday again. Just like this time last week...
This time last week we already had about 40 different photos of Bonz, Rebeeca Black on a Wednesday and no doubt countless dragon gifs

The week prior to that well I can almost say I don't remember it 🥳

This time last week we already had about 40 different photos of Bonz, Rebeeca Black on a Wednesday and no doubt countless dragon gifs

I refuse to remember that week.

So you’re saying the Dragons haven’t changed one bit with the exception of Bonz talking about his “shoops”?

Colour me excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re saying the Dragons haven’t changed one bit with the exception of Bonz talking about his “shoops”?

Colour me excited!
Add the sheep gif's, little bit of music, special appearance from Santoz wife and I really don't know what the banter was about 🤣

That guy must have hundreds of stock photos with his ugly mug posted on them, just ready to add some shitty text too.

That guy must have hundreds of stock photos with his ugly mug posted on them, just ready to add some shitty text too.

He isn't really a cat, mate.

Morin' all.

Look forward to a day of unhinged posting from Neddy, bravado from EJW and just weird sh*t from Turbo and TJASTA.
Morning Peekay.

I'll try not to be too brave today. I'll try to be inclusive.

The times, they are a changing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back