Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to have to decline, sorry mate
Thank you.
We try not to encourage him.

Our captain has already done that too much by hand gifting him the RR position.

Really need the Vomit Emoji for the response in this situation.

Why would you want to vomit at that? The Dees secured one of the greatest players and league characters of all time. You should be excited for the team, yourself and for me.

I find it a shame that we have to trade/delist you.

Why would you want to vomit at that? The Dees secured one of the greatest players and league characters of all time. You should be excited for the team, yourself and for me.

I find it a shame that we have to trade/delist you.
It is actually odd. Getting a guy that is basically a jinx to teams. (Except for last season?) Taking out a guy that is probably one of the greatest RR in the history of the game. Does all he can to get his teams to finals and the GF.
True his record is soured over the last 2 grandfinals. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

I'd also question someone's loyalty showing their previous teams badge on their profile. Doesn't really show commitment to the team he's currently playing on.

It is actually odd. Getting a guy that is basically a jinx to teams. (Except for last season?) Taking out a guy that is probably one of the greatest RR in the history of the game. Does all he can to get his teams to finals and the GF.
True his record is soured over the last 2 grandfinals. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Nah the jinx was in full effect last season as well.
I do agree that you're one of the best RR in league history, there is no shame in being replaced by the best. As of right now the Dees are going fairly well wouldn't you say?

I'd also question someone's loyalty showing their previous teams badge on their profile. Doesn't really show commitment to the team he's currently playing on.

I'm not responsible for the badges mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d hate to be pushed out of my preferred position
Tigerturbulance should take himself out of the ruck if you beat him in DT scores this week

Maybe not the smartest thing to do for 'less' because he will take a interchange spot in ALL-SFA, not that ALL-SFA bothers 'less'

Tigerturbulance should take himself out of the ruck if you beat him in DT scores this week

Maybe not the smartest thing to do for 'less' because he will take a interchange spot in ALL-SFA, not that ALL-SFA bothers 'less'
Should save himself the humiliation and just take himself out now tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back