Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is your normal, I'm disappointed. If this is "a lot" of peoples normal, again, I'm disappointed.

I didn't miss anything. I think I actually have a very good handle of what's going on. I think it's quiet across the board. And repeating myself, again, I think it will correct. People need to adjust, I accept and understand that.

I appreciate your air of faux superiority. Just like last week from elsewhere, it never disappoints. I suppose that is something that has stayed the same.

You really would just prefer people to be quiet sometimes, wouldn't you? Gives me a sensible chuckle.

Off to the Tiges, toodle pip.

Reality is some people would be happy to see some people leave the SFA so everyone would post in a happy happy joy joy SFA world.

I'm half cut, so don't ask me who some people are, and who the other some people are. They are all blurry right now, and look like sidebottom crying.

If this is your normal, I'm disappointed. If this is "a lot" of peoples normal, again, I'm disappointed.

I didn't miss anything. I think I actually have a very good handle of what's going on. I think it's quiet across the board. And repeating myself, again, I think it will correct. People need to adjust, I accept and understand that.

I appreciate your air of faux superiority. Just like last week from elsewhere, it never disappoints. I suppose that is something that has stayed the same.

You really would just prefer people to be quiet sometimes, wouldn't you? Gives me a sensible chuckle.

Off to the Tiges, toodle pip.
You write a lot Elty. Never change.

Reality is some people would be happy to see some people leave the SFA so everyone would post in a happy happy joy joy SFA world.

I'm half cut, so don't ask me who some people are, and who the other some people are. They are all blurry right now, and look like sidebottom crying.
I think you should drink more often.

You write a lot Elty. Never change.
I'll never change. I wouldn't expect you to either.

The day it dawned on me that it doesn't matter one iota what anyone thinks of me was a great day.

It hit me later in life than some. I have a workmate in his late 20s and he's already there, lucky sod.

I am very comfortable in my skin. I just hope everyone here gets to the same clear headspace in their time.

There are plenty on this board that are miles away. It's very easy to see at certain times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday night Corndog is the most frivolous Corndog. Love it.
Especially when your team is playing and secondly when you beat the Pies

Won't wind Tarks up because we will choke tomorrow

Especially when your team is playing and secondly when you beat the Pies

Won't wind Tarks up because we will choke tomorrow
Pre season rubbish who cares but nice to watch it

New SFA rules or GREENESHOOTS new club rules

Personally i think trigger away

I for one happily bow to the new Furies leadership. Can’t be as bad as the old one—- I now get to live in a room with a door!

Just good to get some normality back in our lives after last year
That’s true, what a terrible year. Been having flashbacks of it and it’s the worst

Remove this Banner Ad

Back