Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at the BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I lost qooty tipping for the round so have to rep this flog's mug for a week.
What was the prize (of equal value) if you won?

Oh Hai Bombers, I'm going to be a little bit busy this week so let's just get the pleasantries out of the way nice and quick

You're a drunk campaigner

You're a campaigner

You're a campaigner

You're a campaigner

You're a campaigner

Not sure about you but I'm sure you're a campaigner too

You're a campaigner

You're a sexy campaigner, meet me out back in 20
Thank you.

What a great idea. Tell somebody who has openly confessed to trying to stay off the beers to have a beer :drunk: Stay Become classy you lot
Ha ha that's not the way to approach me son, i know Supersuns from the Roys and another thread so if you want to have a go say something clever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha that's not the way to approach me son, i know Supersuns from the Roys and another thread so if you want to have a go say something clever.

Maybe, and maybe Supersuns finds joking about alcoholism just as funny as you do. Doesn’t mean others will. Some things are off limits even in banter, “son” ;)

What the fu** is your problem.

There honestly isn’t one... like I genuinely think you’ve misunderstood my tone if you think I’m angry or have any sort of issue with you. As you were soldier, as you were

There honestly isn’t one... like I genuinely think you’ve misunderstood my tone if you think I’m angry or have any sort of issue with you. As you were soldier, as you were

I am calm mate, you better work out which way you want to take this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back