Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at the BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Shitdipstill play for the Roys?
You dirty beggar....

I'm having trouble getting off the bench lately - but some would argue it's where I do my best work.

Even from the pine throne, I'm delivering a more valuable game than most of the Bombers...

Due to my suspension I will make my favourite lunch time roll for all on Sunday at the BJO.

Crusty fresh roll with Hot Roast Pork,apple sauce,gravy,fresh coriander,crackle and some very hot chilli.

The above pairs well with an icy cold VB.
I'll have one without the hot chilli thankyou.

You dirty beggar....

I'm having trouble getting off the bench lately - but some would argue it's where I do my best work.

Even from the pine throne, I'm delivering a more valuable game than most of the Bombers...
Good to see you around! Losing this week is guaranteed for you unfortunately mate, against the Bomber jugganaught!

Hi mate,

You must be one of the new guys cos you weren't around last year.

What's with the fake quotes?

Did you notice our boy Tony Lynn 15 giving your boy Barrels a banter clinic yesterday?

Oh and speaking of AceAndy I would have thought that subjecting Rebecca Black to weekly condemnation was not only poor form but obviously (and more importantly IMV) poor taste.

Speaking of Friday, you around tomorrow night?
Wow what a hater.

How's things mate? What's been happening?
Good, just chilling watching YT vids. Did you see last night's match ? I think Saad and Williams will go ok this year.

Due to my suspension I will make my favourite lunch time roll for all on Sunday at the BJO.

Crusty fresh roll with Hot Roast Pork,apple sauce,gravy,fresh coriander,crackle and some very hot chilli.

The above pairs well with an icy cold VB.
Ill have a bucket of chicken and 4 powerades thanks mate. Got a big game to prepare for

No problem and I'll pair your roll with a pint of Guinness mate. I'm really too good to you!
giphy.gif

Wow what a hater.
Ace we're taking pre-registrations for a 107-Day round trip from Australia for 2023 and it's going gang busters!

The full World Cruise voyage offers three round trip options, from Sydney, Brisbane or Auckland with 44 destinations, in 26 countries on 6 continents. I know you're in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ace we're taking pre-registrations for a 107-Day round trip from Australia for 2023 and it's going gang busters!

The full World Cruise voyage offers three round trip options, from Sydney, Brisbane or Auckland with 44 destinations, in 26 countries on 6 continents. I know you're in.
Haha I was looking at the Princess website yesterday and i think mini-suites were going for 50 K and suites were sold out :eek: I would imagine a full suite would be somewhere around 75 - 80 K, possibly a touch more.

You'll need more than that to keep up with me mate.
Oh you're a pushover, I'm playing my first game of competitive football in 8 years tomorrow, hopefully the knees hold up otherwise its going to be that shortest come back of all time

Oh you're a pushover, I'm playing my first game of competitive football in 8 years tomorrow, hopefully the knees hold up otherwise its going to be that shortest come back of all time
I have tradies building a recuperation wing to the bunker. Should be done by midnight tonight. Thanks Bombers.

Haha I was looking at the Princess website yesterday and i think mini-suites were going for 50 K and suites were sold out :eek: I would imagine a full suite would be somewhere around 75 - 80 K, possibly a touch more.

Thats a lot of blowjobs .....

What league?
I should clarify its only a friendly practice match but its the closest to real footy I've played in a long time
mcdfnl mate

I have tradies building a recuperation wing to the bunker. Should be done by midnight tonight. Thanks Bombers.
Going to bloody need it

Wow what a hater.
Why are you even here? Going to play the victim card when it all gets too much?
Going to try and get the geriatric franchise up and running?
I will back it if you do. It will be great entertainment.

Shoulders are fine. Little pinch in the neck is troublesome. It's the paranoia that's getting to me.
I forgot what we were talking about. Who is that over there staring at me?

Pocket money for you Ace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back