Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That won't be possible when the Wonders win this season though
Given your recent record in finals, I'd say focus on getting through the first couple of weeks of finals before you even start thinking about the flag

Given your recent record in finals, I'd say focus on getting through the first couple of weeks of finals before you even start thinking about the flag
New season and a new and improved Wonders. This season will be far different to the last few

Hello folks

It is true S.30 was a shocker for us on the field. We of course made a PF in S.29 and finals in S.30.

Our form thus far is certainly better and we enjoy diverse participation in Match Threads.

Looking forward to a fun week and a win at Rat Central.

Hello folks

It is true S.30 was a shocker for us on the field. We of course made a PF in S.29 and finals in S.30.

Our form thus far is certainly better and we enjoy diverse participation in Match Threads.

Looking forward to a fun week and a win at Rat Central.
Finals in S30? I wasn't aware that the finals series was extended to a top 12 last season :).

First hand knowledge of every side?
Do you think I gave enough shits to learn how Swamprats worked?
You up for an av bet?......We win you get my lovely ranga gif for the week, you win & I get the hair waver?

Just posting in all match threads to ensure people have a chance to read...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New season and a new and improved Wonders. This season will be far different to the last few
I’m yet to see any difference

Flags since SarahSmiles left the Wonders
SarahSmiles: 2
The Wonders: 0
Alright mate, nothing to brag about. I mean, I don't want to join a club that carries me to a premiership win. I'd wanna win one off the back of my own hard work

Alright mate, nothing to brag about. I mean, I don't want to join a club that carries me to a premiership win. I'd wanna win one off the back of my own hard work
I'm something like that 60th highest goalkicker in Sweet F.A. history, I did my hard work, I got my reward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back