Official Match Thread Season 31 - Second Preliminary Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow - just managed to get up to speed. Thanks for posting Wosh

To TheInjuryFactory and the rest of the Wazzas - I’m super sorry you guys lost after the season you had. I mean, I’m happy we won but you probably deserved better.

As for the Dees, woooooo. Just as I’ve finished tattooing over the mental scars of S29 (I made a dragon with fire coming out of its mouth), we saddle up again. Enjoy the week ahead, no matter the result.

This is where we rip off our guernseys at half time to reveal our Koalas guernseys, as we ride the wave of VICTORY hand in hand.

For now we wait.

Wow - just managed to get up to speed. Thanks for posting Wosh

To TheInjuryFactory and the rest of the Wazzas - I’m super sorry you guys lost after the season you had. I mean, I’m happy we won but you probably deserved better.

As for the Dees, woooooo. Just as I’ve finished tattooing over the mental scars of S29 (I made a dragon with fire coming out of its mouth), we saddle up again. Enjoy the week ahead, no matter the result.

This is where we rip off our guernseys at half time to reveal our Koalas guernseys, as we ride the wave of VICTORY hand in hand.

For now we wait.

I echo these Warrior-related sentiments. Always enjoy posting with the Warriors.

I also echo these Koala-related sentiments.

“As to the causation, of the feeling of meaningless, one may say, albeit in an oversimplifying way, that people have enough to live by but nothing to live for; they have the means but no meaning”.

~ Viktor E. Frankl

Commiserations Wuzzas.

Way to go Dees. Lap up this next week and lay it all out on the line!

sausageroll

YOU WON!
THE DEES WON!
You beauty!!!

Thanks Wosh . This is great news!

Great stuff Demons. Congrats cooney on a win in your milestone match.

Thanks for the week Warriors. Shame this wasn't the match up in the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That hurts more than getting named in a back pocket :(

If ever there was a team to defeat us and go on to win the premiership, I'd be happy it was this one. Congrats Dee's and congrats to pantskyle for making his first ever Grand Final after 37 seasons at the top level.

Best of luck on Sunday :thumbsu:

That hurts more than getting named in a back pocket :(

If ever there was a team to defeat us and go on to win the premiership, I'd be happy it was this one. Congrats Dee's and congrats to pantskyle for making his first ever Grand Final after 37 seasons at the top level.

Best of luck on Sunday :thumbsu:

Thanks Juggs.

Thanks Juggs.
I just heard that the Las Vegas Bears are back in the comp, I'd be keen to join if you're still recruiting for them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back