Media Season 31 Sweet FA Handbook - All Reviews Out Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

I would take it more seriously coming from a respected poster that can actually string together coherent sentences and formulate lucid opinions. Someone that willingly labels themselves as a "tiktok" enthusiast can never be taken seriously.
The * is tiktok?

Baghdad Bombers Review
Baghdad Bombers.

The Baghdad Bombers finished the S30 season in decent shape on field and even better shape off the field. Climbing from the depths of the ladder in S29 to finish in the top 6 and win their first final on route to a heart breaking loss to eventual premiers The Royals.

New skipper Antonio BlueVein goes into his first full season in charge with much experience from S29. He still has a good core group of experience surrounding him and much good new talent coming through. There is a really nice balance and feel about the Baghdad list this season.

Make no mistake, this is one of the best posting units in the SFA and the club with the strongest culture despite the fact many cannot see past their own biases and emotion. This team sticks to the script and refuses to concede to many popular SFA beliefs. It is a culture that upsets but one that is carried out season upon season with aplomb.

There have been a few changes from S30.

In's: The Jesus RobR BLUEALLTHRU Jabba73

Out's: Cadsky Hai_Newman ArdentEagle CALL ME SNAKE Bandicoot Cammo

The New: S30 saw the emergence of Kilroy MITS and kickthething Add to this incoming posters BLUEALLTHRU and RobR

The Core: Ably lead by Antonio BlueVein it is still a very strong core of posters in Baghdad. The Jesus miggs Santoz Pugsley Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 and KohPhi

My gut feel is the Bombers could be anything this season particularly if some of the older heads can get motivated and hook in. There will always be controversy, there will always be bans but there will always be a strong heartbeat at this club that ensures off field success will manifest irrespective of what the on field yields.

Last edited:
Baghdad Bombers.

The Baghdad Bombers finished the S30 season in decent shape on field and even better shape off the field. Climbing from the depths of the ladder in S29 to finish in the top 6 and win their first final on route to a heart breaking loss to eventual premiers The Royals.

New skipper Antonio BlueVein goes into his first full season in charge with much experience from S29. He still has a good core group of experience surrounding him and much good new talent coming through. There is a really nice balance and feel about the Baghdad list this season.

Make no mistake, this is one of the best posting units in the SFA and the club with the strongest culture despite the fact many cannot see past their own biases and emotion. This team sticks to the script and refuses to concede to many popular SFA beliefs. It is a culture that upsets but one that is carried out season upon season with aplomb.

There have been a few changes from S29.

The New: S29 saw the emergence of Kilroy MITS and kickthething Add to this incoming posters BLUEALLTHRU and RobR

The Core: Ably lead by Antonio BlueVein it is still a very strong core of posters in Baghdad. The Jesus miggs Santoz Pugsley Tony Lynn 15 TheCoach16 and KohPhi

My gut feel is the Bombers could be anything this season particularly if some of the older heads can get motivated and hook in. There will always be controversy, there will always be bans but there will always be a strong heartbeat at this club that ensures off field success will manifest irrespective of what the on field yields.

Looking forward to see how Jabba73 goes, will be watching with interest ;)

Baghdad Bombers.

The New: S29 saw the emergence of Kilroy MITS and kickthething Add to this incoming posters BLUEALLTHRU and RobR

Won’t lose much with the outs except Cadsky has a chance to shine

However the ins are HUGE, taking 2 hitters from the Roys who will add something different in their own way and The Jesus could be anything if his commitment is there this season, which I hope it is and good luck to Jabba73

Well done early to the LG done some hard work with their moves, set up nicely for a big season

Good luck for S31

Won’t lose much with the outs except Cadsky has a chance to shine

However the ins are HUGE, taking 2 hitters from the Roys who will add something different in their own way and The Jesus could be anything if his commitment is there this season, which I hope it is and good luck to Jabba73

Well done early to the LG done some hard work with their moves, set up nicely for a big season

Good luck for S31

agreed their ins are strong.

Cmon Jabba73 i saw that sneaky wow ... come out and say hello to the big bad SFA world campaignery.

He told me recently he was initially only going to interact with the big names of the SFA. Could explain why he has neglected you thus far?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He told me recently he was initially only going to interact with the big names of the SFA. Could explain why he has neglected you thus far?

You cheeky minx ....

Baghdad Bombers.

Good luck to the bombers this season. You've more than covered my loss and let's be honest it's not a big loss.

Baghdad Bombers.

Great thread as always Tones, but wasn't it S30 last season?

This is the sort of mistake I wouldn't expect from you. Perhaps you should fire your editor?

Last edited:
Good luck to the bombers this season. You've more than covered my loss and let's be honest it's not a big loss.

I was going to let that one go through to the keeper ...

keeper.gif

Great thread as always Tones, but wasn't it S30 last season?

This is the sort of mistake I wouldn't expect from you. Perhaps you should fire your editor?

Thanks for pointing that out mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back