Official Match Thread Season 32 Grand Final - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

The gifs came from 4 posters--- 2 of which were Dragons :$

2 out of 4 posters does not indicate that "most are from non-Dragons".

So your excuse is because your team mates are too sh*t to understand what they are accidentally communicating, then it's the audience that's at fault?

I'm trying to help here mate--- encouraging people to learn the context of what they communicate; otherwise people might think that Strigoi is a campaigner for expressing sh*t that they don't intend because they don't know what they're saying.

What? 4/6 were from non-Dragons. 66.7% is unequivocally and undeniably “most”. I never said most posters, I said most of the GIFs I quoted.

Thanks for the help mate, but this is the internet. If you think every GIF and meme is going to make sense, you’re going to have a s**t time.

We are always no more than 10 posts away from a weird and strangely arousing Bonz GIF.

Hey, I've never played in a Sweet FA Grand Final before. Really looking forward to it.

It would therefore be nice if we could move on from a back and forth about whether or not posting certain gifs is acceptable.

TIA

El Wiggo

When the Wig speaks-- I listen.

Do you think you can do the same A Swallow ?

Or are you not able to let go of the fact that a club identity defined around posting sh*t gifs is sh*t.

What? 4/6 were from non-Dragons. 66.7% is unequivocally and undeniably “most”. I never said most posters, I said most of the GIFs I quoted.

Thanks for the help mate, but this is the internet. If you think every GIF and meme is going to make sense, you’re going to have a sh*t time.

We are always no more than 10 posts away from a weird and strangely arousing Bonz GIF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, I hope you're aware of the meaning of this gif and whether it might offend some utensils somewhere.
There was movement at the station
For word had got around
that the utensil of No Regret had got away

Thanks for the help mate, but this is the internet. If you think every GIF and meme is going to make sense, you’re going to have a sh*t time.

tenor.gif

Mate, I hope you're aware of the meaning of this gif and whether it might offend some utensils somewhere.

That's not a very nice name to call some of your team mates :$

Why is everyone so impatient? It's Tuesday ffs - the match thread shouldn't even be up for two more days yet.
Its the week of Furies glory

You can just shut the * up while the Furies fapathon continues

Its the week of Furies glory

You can just shut the fu** up while the Furies fapathon continues
Shut up Gumby. You're only a Fury for five more days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back