Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Banner2.png

Hello my friends.

In a pre-season full of FUN but absent of figs for me, it is with no small sense of terror that I once again commit to hosting a season-long media piece.

As part of my hidden agenda desire to celebrate great posting around the land of Sweet, I have once again decided to fire up the ‘postoftheyearometer’ for Season 32.

It’s a very simple proposition – if you like your own posting work (or you notice a zinger posted by someone else) – feel free to tag me in and I’ll chuck it on my nominations list for that round. At the end of each round, I’ll post the nominations and get the Qooty public to vote.

At the end of the H&A season, I’ll collate the weekly winners into one MEGA-POLL™. From there, it’s back to a public vote and the winner will be announced!

So I encourage you now to go and post some quality content. May the force of beez be with you.

WEEKLY WINNERS...

Round 1 - tony [POST]
Round 2 - Hate [POST]
Round 3 - VandoHawk [POST]
Round 4 - croweater 41 [POST]
Round 5 - Kennedy Parker [POST]
Round 6 - NinjaSwan [POST]

View attachment 1189662

Hello my friends.

In a pre-season full of FUN but absent of figs for me, it is with no small sense of terror that I once again commit to hosting a season-long media piece.

As part of my hidden agenda desire to celebrate great posting around the land of Sweet, I have once again decided to fire up the ‘postoftheyearometer’ for Season 32.

It’s a very simple proposition – if you like your own posting work (or you notice a zinger posted by someone else) – feel free to tag me in and I’ll chuck it on my nominations list for that round. At the end of each round, I’ll post the nominations and get the Qooty public to vote.

At the end of the H&A season, I’ll collate the weekly winners into one MEGA-POLL™. From there, it’s back to a public vote and the winner will be announced!

So I encourage you now to go and post some quality content. May the force of beez be with you.

WEEKLY WINNERS...

TBA
manangatang

I feel like this The Filth Wizard post is underrated.

Must be Sesame Street because it can only have come from the mouth of a muppet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have no fingers

But you will have a POTW nomination, and maybe win a Post of the Week. And then you can buy one of those bionic arms with carbon fingers.

That would be badass

Considering the vaporware graphic mang made, it would be most apt and extremely on brand if this thread resulted in someone getting a robot arm.

Considering the vaporware graphic mang made, it would be most apt and extremely on brand if this thread resulted in someone getting a robot arm.

Stop it. Your killing me.

Back