Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Las Vegas Bears V Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

bearvbom.png

Team Stats

Points For

11th
1018 (92.5 per game) V 1090 (99.1 per game) 7th

Disposals

6th
2738 (248.9 per game) V 2785 (253.2 per game) 4th

Tackles

9th
312 (28.4 per game) V 328 (29.8 per game) 3rd

Las Vegas struggle to put pressure on the opposition which is one of the main reasons why they have only won 4 games this season. Being the second worst team for scoring also doesn't help.

Bombers actually play very well around the ball and put a lot of pressure on the opposition during general play, but issues arise in front of goal and when their opponents kick inside 50. Basically the Bombers key position players need to step up and help the midfielders.

Exemplary Performers this Season

Las Vegas Bears

Muddiemoose - 141 hitouts (4th best in the league)

Baghdad Bombers

Pugsley - 79 tackles (equal 2nd best in the league)

Last Time they Played
Round One: Baghdad Bombers 13.10 (88) defeated Las Vegas Bears 13.9 (87)

The game went through multiple twists and turns. Bears led the first quarter then Bombers led the second and went into half-time 28 points up. Bombers continued to dominate in the third quarter, but then Bears made a massive comeback in the last quarter and Bombers just managed to hold on by a solitary point.

Bombers best: Kilroy (17 disposals, 11 hitouts), Here2tellyouwhy (22 disposals, 6 tackles), Tony Lynn 15 (17 disposals, 5 marks)

Bears best: Broken (18 disposals, 9 tackles), Muddiemoose (19 disposals, 13 hitouts), RookiePick (21 disposals, 6 tackles)

This will be a close game, but I think I'll go with: Las Vegas Bears by 5 points

View attachment 1258312

Team Stats

Points For

11th
1018 (92.5 per game) V 1090 (99.1 per game) 7th

Disposals

6th
2738 (248.9 per game) V 2785 (253.2 per game) 4th

Tackles

9th
312 (28.4 per game) V 328 (29.8 per game) 3rd

Las Vegas struggle to put pressure on the opposition which is one of the main reasons why they have only won 4 games this season. Being the second worst team for scoring also doesn't help.

Bombers actually play very well around the ball and put a lot of pressure on the opposition during general play, but issues arise in front of goal and when their opponents kick inside 50. Basically the Bombers key position players need to step up and help the midfielders.

Exemplary Performers this Season

Las Vegas Bears

Muddiemoose - 141 hitouts (4th best in the league)

Baghdad Bombers

Pugsley - 79 tackles (equal 2nd best in the league)

Last Time they Played
Round One: Baghdad Bombers 13.10 (88) defeated Las Vegas Bears 13.9 (87)

The game went through multiple twists and turns. Bears led the first quarter then Bombers led the second and went into half-time 28 points up. Bombers continued to dominate in the third quarter, but then Bears made a massive comeback in the last quarter and Bombers just managed to hold on by a solitary point.

Bombers best: Kilroy (17 disposals, 11 hitouts), Here2tellyouwhy (22 disposals, 6 tackles), Tony Lynn 15 (17 disposals, 5 marks)

Bears best: Broken (18 disposals, 9 tackles), Muddiemoose (19 disposals, 13 hitouts), RookiePick (21 disposals, 6 tackles)

This will be a close game, but I think I'll go with: Las Vegas Bears by 5 points

I like a good bait and tackle. Hi my beautiful team. Dropbears.

It must be Tuesday. Hi Bombers, hi Bad News Bears.

Can someone post the Bears team sheet, forgotten which campaigners pretend to play for you. TIA

It must be Tuesday. Hi Bombers, hi Bad News Bears.

Can someone post the Bears team sheet, forgotten which campaigners pretend to play for you. TIA

2 active posters. Plenty to work with.

The Bombers screw job will continue. Just when you called out the anti Bombers corruption, they gift you a token win to throw you off the scent, only to screw you over again with a loss to a team that's lost 4 in a row. Condolences.

The Bombers screw job will continue. Just when you called out the anti Bombers corruption, they gift you a token win to throw you off the scent, only to screw you over again with a loss to a team that's lost 4 in a row. Condolences.
It’s all part of the plot. You know we are all in a movie, right?

There is nothing this dictatorship won't do

Five in a row is going to hurt mate, and good morning to everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JoshWoodenSpoon

giphy.gif

How you going mate, what a great time to start a match thread.
Not to bad man,
Just trying to keep busy and looking forward to hopefully easing some of these restrictions soon

How you going mate?

Not to bad man,
Just trying to keep busy and looking forward to hopefully easing some of these restrictions soon

How you going mate?
I'm all good mate, i live rural so the restrictions haven't bothered me too much. Glorious day up here before storms tomorrow and four days of rain.

Good morning everyone :)
Time to continue our #22to32 hunt as we turn around our form and #beartodream against the Bombers

00- Cap
1 - I Dont Care
2 - Jezmiester40
3 - Tommycash
5 - Art Vandelay_
7 - Ok Boomer
8 - AngryRanga
9 - Cuzz09
10 - bl4ke
13 - Electronic_Renaissance (R)
14 - Test Tickle
15 - RookiePick
16 - tony (LG)
17 - Muddiemoose (VC)
19 - Campaigner for good
20 - CarterS
24 - kane249
27 - MWPP (C)
30 - Matera92 (LG)
42 - Fizzler
51 - terrybull (R)
53 - Lemon Boi
69 - TheTick
95 - Millky95 (LG)
2214 - JoshWoodenSpoon (LG)
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)╯- Broken (LG)
TBC - guero

Two questions.

1. Will JoshWoodenSpoon eat the Bombers alive this week?
2. At what point in the first quarter will JoshWoodenSpoon have won us the game?
3. Should I change my name to Eastonwoodenspoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back