Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Las Vegas Bears V Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

7 kicks, 0 handballs and 4 goals 3 points.

Old “Handcuffs” Jabba with every touch impacting the scoreboard. The epitome of efficiency.

It's lucky the money I gave him was all fake.
Well, I doubt he is going to make a fuss about it. You might be the only one who can get away with it

7 kicks, 0 handballs and 4 goals 3 points.

Old “Handcuffs” Jabba with every touch impacting the scoreboard. The epitome of efficiency.

* off campaigner ...

Try 4 kicks for 4 goals ...

Bit late to the party .. but thanks Bears. Matera92 you are a perenial shittruck but I love ya .. Cap .. acid is not doing well for you mate ...

Thanks what ever FacelessMuppet campaigner posted this, I forever hope your berries are dingled.

CARRRRRNNN the *ing BAGHDAD!

fu** off campaigner ...

Try 4 kicks for 4 goals ...
You handballed it once, wasn’t a scoring shot.

What a waste of a possession in the forward line. Room for improvement

Bit late to the party .. but thanks Bears. Matera92 you are a perenial shittruck but I love ya .. Cap .. acid is not doing well for you mate ...

Thanks what ever FacelessMuppet campaigner posted this, I forever hope your berries are dingled.

See you next season campaigner 😍

I am a s**t ruck, hence why I don't play there.

GG Bombers, AFL would be happy with the bruise free, high scoring affair both sides put on display today.

I am a sh*t ruck, hence why I don't play there.

GG Bombers, AFL would be happy with the bruise free, high scoring affair both sides put on display today.
s**t ruck is better than s**t truck, just sayin’

Winners are grinners :thumbsu:

What's that like?

sh*t ruck is better than sh*t truck, just sayin’

Is it?

s**t Trucks provide a vital service to the community from a horticultural standpoint.

s**t rucks just chew up large chunks of salary cap because they happened to win the genetic lottery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive games from yourself and RobR today. Genuine midfield bulls it’s a pleasure to watch you wreak havoc.

ad1c9536529242718a50912e8edab709.gif

You didn't play too badly yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back