Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Las Vegas Bears V Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a hold of this guy.

giphy.gif

Throwing the name ‘Martha Stewart’ around like it’s somehow insulting to be a hard working perfectionist. That woman is a deadset badass. Went to prison and returned to rebuild her empire anew.

2 weeks ago Chipmunk and the feenixes took us to a new low in qooty banter with their gutter accusations. And while I thought that was bad, last week NaturalDisaster and his team of misfit worriers plunged us all to new depths flinging sh*t posts at the wall in the dungeons of the Baghdad Royale.

It couldn’t get any worse right?

And yet here I am, in some sort of online hell, watching a fake architect of ‘yesteryear’s zeroes’ fame, trying to out limbo Satan in this hellish thread.

C’mon bears Electronic_Renaissance assured me you guys were going to be better. Lift for FS.

MWPP strong leadership is required. You know Martha Stewart wouldn’t put up with this tripe.

What the * are you on about? You swallow a ******* dictionary or something?

Get a hold of this guy.

giphy.gif

Throwing the name ‘Martha Stewart’ around like it’s somehow insulting to be a hard working perfectionist. That woman is a deadset badass. Went to prison and returned to rebuild her empire anew.

2 weeks ago Chipmunk and the feenixes took us to a new low in qooty banter with their gutter accusations. And while I thought that was bad, last week NaturalDisaster and his team of misfit worriers plunged us all to new depths flinging sh*t posts at the wall in the dungeons of the Baghdad Royale.

It couldn’t get any worse right?

And yet here I am, in some sort of online hell, watching a fake architect of ‘yesteryear’s zeroes’ fame, trying to out limbo Satan in this hellish thread.

C’mon bears Electronic_Renaissance assured me you guys were going to be better. Lift for FS.

MWPP strong leadership is required. You know Martha Stewart wouldn’t put up with this tripe.

I'de sue the campaigner for false advertising.

My counter to this is when teams have a fair quantity of their lists inactive how will the new teams survive? I understand you could try and recruit from the rest of Bigfooty but I don't believe it can work at present.
There‘s also the option of recruiting from outside of BigFooty. The Serpents /Vampires both recruited very well and their lists have stood the test of time . Anyway, if there wasn’t an appetite for it then, there won’t be now, but my views actually haven’t changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There‘s also the option of recruiting from outside of BigFooty. The Serpents /Vampires both recruited very well and their lists have stood the test of time . Anyway, if there wasn’t an appetite for it then, there won’t be now, but my views actually haven’t changed.
You know I actually thought with Covid and Lockdowns that if it was possible it would be right now. Engagement did not increase like I thought it would.

You know I actually thought with Covid and Lockdowns that if it was possible it would be right now. Engagement did not increase like I thought it would.
It actually has increased overall but the impact hasn’t been uniform. Also expansion in itself generated more activity than covid ever did. And unlike covid - it was here to stay. One of the best things about expansion was that it brought/brought back and retained some awesome people to the league.

Last edited:

To a certain degree it has gotten worse, people are MUCH more touchy now for some reason .. except us in WA ... we just don't give a * lol

It actually has increased overall but the impact hasn’t been uniform. Also expansion in itself generated more activity than covid ever did. And unlike covid - it was here too stay. One of the best things about expansion was that it brought/brought back and retained some awesome people to the league.

Like who? (Broken) aside...

My counter to this is when teams have a fair quantity of their lists inactive how will the new teams survive? I understand you could try and recruit from the rest of Bigfooty but I don't believe it can work at present.

Initially the teams will have more interest, being in a new team and all. The it’ll regress back to the norm.

To those saying ‘but they can join existing teams’ - they are people who predominately joined because of expansion / wanting to make a new start. More teams will prompt more activity which will prompt more interest.

It was a missed opportunity.

Initially the teams will have more interest, being in a new team and all. The it’ll regress back to the norm.

To those saying ‘but they can join existing teams’ - they are people who predominately joined because of expansion / wanting to make a new start. More teams will prompt more activity which will prompt more interest.

It was a missed opportunity.

Yeah nah .. yeah nah ... nah yeah .. nah.

It actually has increased overall but the impact hasn’t been uniform. Also expansion in itself generated more activity than covid ever did. And unlike covid - it was here too stay. One of the best things about expansion was that it brought/brought back and retained some awesome people to the league.
In a nutshell Chipmunk it didn't work then and won't now. I understand expansion brought some posters in that would not be here otherwise and other than allowing Baghdad to field another side it won't work.

In a nutshell Chipmunk it didn't work then and won't now. I understand expansion brought some posters in that would not be here otherwise and other than allowing Baghdad to field another side it won't work.

Good point, you already have the Bombers and the Dragons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back