Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: West Coast Wonders V Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

wonvgum.png

Team Stats

Points For

10th
1037 (94.3 per game) V 1110 (100.9 per game) 6th

Disposals

3rd
2792 (253.8 per game) V 2961 (269.2 per game) 1st

Tackles

5th
325 (29.5 per game) V 351 (31.9 per game) 1st

Wonders seem to struggle when they cannot get the ball as they have one of the worst points for per disposal ratio, as it seems they love to chip the ball around a lot.

Gumbies are experts in kicking the ball around the back and hoping the other team doesn't intercept them. They also tackle more than any other team, but that is where their stellar stat lines end as they are only able to manage 3 wins this season. Their main problem is defending as they are the second worst team in the league in that stat and if they want to improve their position on the ladder they need to come up with a new game-plan.

I expect this game to be filled with very high disposals and a lot of kick-mark around the back. Basically a game of keep-it-off the opponent.

Exemplary Performers this Season

Wonders

croweater 41 - 228 disposals - (7th best in the league)

Gumbies

beez - 234 disposals - (6th best in the league)

Last Time they Played
Round One: Gumbies FFC 16.5 (101) lost to West Coast Wonders 16.14 (110)

Gumbies got out to a 21 point lead in the first half, but Wonders managed to claw their way back and win in the fourth quarter by 9 points.

Gumbies best: StFly (20 disposals, 7 tackles), GWS Goose (25 disposals, 4 tackles), Rodney Dangerfield (20 disposals, 22 hitouts)

Wonders best: Crusty Undies (22 disposals, 10 marks), mike123 (17 disposals, 10 tackles), Mozzie19 (19 disposals, 7 tackles)

Wonders should bounce back this week: Wonders by 15 points

Time to get back on the winners list Wonders. Topless training will be taken to new heights this week as I've struck a deal with the Demons so we can train at the top of their coldest mountain. A little bit of frost bite never hurt anybody really.

HawkPatrol
Brenton Davy
bomberlegend2007
SSwans2011
craffles
dogs105
BallaratBulldog
Golumless
BlueMaster1
Kangaroos4eva
mike123
Loonerty
haydo
SweetD
LukeParkerno1
ClarkeM
Sab22
jezzajay
Elmer_Judd
PVF
Cactus_
croweater 41
Soggy2112
Frothies Mcveigh
JT_the_Man

Hello Wolves FFC.
Oh boy was that embarrassing. Westeros Direwolves or whatever it was meant to be. The fact that that went public is still the most cringe thing I've seen in this league (on par with about 20 other things though let's be real, still pretty bad that one).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m impressed to see you.

Maybe that chat with the captain really sparked you up
You're always impressed by me.

To some level yes, I have a busy work and life week so of course this is the week that I decide to post a bit more on here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back