Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: West Coast Wonders V Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

sweating-hot.gif
If only that arm was lower and instead of a notebook, a paddle...

Thoughts on just, you know, sticking at a club?
Originally, yeah, but seeing that I am on my way to this feat, I wanna achieve it. I have plans to settle at a club once I am done though. I had two in mind at the moment for clubs I want to settle at, but then I also want a good club culture and good banter

He makes me sad now as well and we were getting along so well. It's criminal to not like Avo. Almost worthy of a delisting kind of criminal.
Mozzie19 tolerates my hatred of avocado because I tolerate his hatred of pickle juice.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
It will happen eventually, I just gotta look for the inroads into each of the clubs. But I don't think it will happen for sometime so I need somewhere to settle for the time being and rack up the game count
Why don't you just go to a club like the Dragons or something and just, you know, stay there?

View attachment 1260596

WEST COAST WONDERS - OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 12 vs. BUMBLEBEES FFC

B:
Elmer_Judd jezzajay BallaratBulldog

HB: Frothies Mcveigh LukeParkerno1 Kangaroos4eva

C: croweater 41Soggy2112PVF

HF:
Golumless ClarkeM mike123

F:
Cactus_ Loonerty JT_the_Man

FOLL: haydoMozzie19Brenton Davy

INT: SSwans2011 dogs105

CHANGES

SSwans2011 BP to INT
Golumless INT to HFF
dogs105 HFF to INT
Elmer_Judd INT BP
mike123 CHF to HFF
ClarkeM HFF to CHF​
Ooooooh CHF. Well congrats on the win Gumbies!

Originally, yeah, but seeing that I am on my way to this feat, I wanna achieve it. I have plans to settle at a club once I am done though. I had two in mind at the moment for clubs I want to settle at, but then I also want a good club culture and good banter
I wanna look like Zac Efron. I had some exercises to do to get those rock hards abs, but then I also want to eat donuts all day.

Why don't you just go to a club like the Dragons or something and just, you know, stay there?
The Dragons, not a place I had in mind. I left that club when I went AWOL the first time, I've got no issues with serial_thrilla, except for pushing me to count after my bedtime

The Dragons, not a place I had in mind. I left that club when I went AWOL the first time, I've got no issues with serial_thrilla, except for pushing me to count after my bedtime
Which clubs haven't you been at?

Back