Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW, amazing win Furies! I'm so proud of the fact our B-Team could come out and rattle the Bombers so badly they were calling for mummy. fu** we hired Pickitt for the week and they couldn't even handle him

In fact, they missed me so much because I'm so much more nicer to them and they couldn't stop talking about me!
View attachment 1266968
And lastly thankyou to the Simmers, we paid you under the table and you rigged the sim perfectly, now you can go do whatever you want 🤗

EC9631F9-C1D5-4E44-AC5D-666AF1CE03FC.jpeg

WOW, amazing win Furies! I'm so proud of the fact our B-Team could come out and rattle the Bombers so badly they were calling for mummy. fu** we hired Pickitt for the week and they couldn't even handle him

In fact, they missed me so much because I'm so much more nicer to them and they couldn't stop talking about me!
View attachment 1266968
And lastly thankyou to the Simmers, we paid you under the table and you rigged the sim perfectly, now you can go do whatever you want 🤗
Blisters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I thought the SFA had a policy of throwing minows back ......guess we were both wrong
you're a different man in this league Wayneo, this you scares me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back