Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

So has panic at the Bombers set in yet.

No Tony Lynn 15 and most likely TheCoach16 to follow....

Heck you may even need to plead KohPhi to come back and save your pathetic club this week.
Only panic you will likely see will be on the dance floor on Friday night.

Not sure why the Bombers are trying to get Tony Lynn 15 to play this week.
Useless fu** couldn't get his hands on it once in 100% game time.
Pretty sure he had his way with six of the warrior cheerleaders before the half time siren though and then spent the whole second half flirting with the qumpires. The man is a ******* machine.

Pretty sure he had his way with six of the warrior cheerleaders before the half time siren though and then spent the whole second half flirting with the qumpires. The man is a ******* machine.
No way the Warriors have cheerleaders mate, campaigners can barely field a side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLUEALLTHRU must say I was impressed with your Captains Private Cell at Abdu Prison.
Can see why you wanted to be Captain of the Bombers with perks like this.

View attachment 1263720
Has someone taken over your account old boy? Haven't seen you this up and about since we had 8 on the go a couple of seasons ago but we made bulk durries!

Has someone taken over your account old boy? Haven't seen you this up and about since we had 8 on the go a couple of seasons ago but we made bulk durries!
just into the Monteiths Black beer and happy to be within the welcoming walls of Abdu Prison

talking of The Jesus, will he be resurrected this week?

I'll be here all week, try the veal.
Didn't he get the trade he was after?

No other team wanted him?

How far has The Jesus fallen

I didn't want a trade, I said I would be happy to be traded. I also said I would be happy to stay. The Bombers rightfully wanted top tier posters to replace me and the best offer was a demon reject.

It only looks like I've fallen far because you've spent your SFA career looking up at me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back