Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure we had to tone it down and not make it too hot or hard for you.
Trust me, it was hot and hard early on, just not for reasons you may think.

Hot and hard is the ideal outcome. No one likes it cold and flaccid, do they?
With your username, hot and hard is ideal. Cold and flaccid wouldn’t work.

Good game Dragons, looks like it might be your 'year' this season. All the best for the rest.

Thanks for the save philreich, appreciate it even if it did kill our finals hopes.

Well Wazzas, we might as well start planning the end of season trip.

My day in the Sweet FA (a story in three acts).

Act One - Before the game:

4EA69EC0-CA39-4C12-872B-36287F5A66C1.png

Act Two - During the game:

5BCFE8EC-39D1-4BE2-B72E-C15600DDFE37.png

Act Three - After the game:

20A8A80A-82BB-4B9A-BB88-7AAC5376F1FE.png

Congrats Drags, you’re having a helluva season and have had the wood on us for as long as I can remember.

philreich:

0C7C0517-257A-4F7E-BFC3-06C764B3F66A.gif

Fair melt Ljp. When was the last time you even read a match thread? 🧐

3vKJqc7.gif

Melt? I think you may need to consult a dictionary to find the definition of what a melt actually is.

Good win Dragons! We got off to a great start before the Warriors fought back somewhat in the second and third terms to put themselves back into the contest heading into the last term. Our last quarter was very good though to help claim a nice win.

A fairly even effort by a number of players including Pie 4 Life's cameo in the midfield, Strigoi in the ruck with A Swallow, T2B_, Matt_352 and Cold Sober all contributing well. Bonz was the best forward in the game on the day with four goals to keep the scoreboard ticking over.

Good to get the win in an away game, we're back at home next week for another important match against the Royals. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back