Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

As is my way, I'm making a customary late to the party entrance...

Barrybran - I'm always naked, and oiled. It makes stopping me harder than holding back Stuart Dew at the buffet.

Below: Me and Dewy in the forward line.

Oml-2FC9JKQ_lbzTeaoHFujSC8QWJRag0S3SpaMcU7o.jpg
I missed you. As in my aim isn't very good. Looking forward to you kicking another bag on me this weekend.

That's crazy, those beers aren't light when you stack them up. What I find hardest to comprehend is that the trays don't just collapse under the weight.

At least he appears to be wearing a water proof coat for when it all goes horribly wrong....

As is my way, I'm making a customary late to the party entrance...

Barrybran - I'm always naked, and oiled. It makes stopping me harder than holding back Stuart Dew at the buffet.

Below: Me and Dewy in the forward line.

Oml-2FC9JKQ_lbzTeaoHFujSC8QWJRag0S3SpaMcU7o.jpg
I'm not surprised that beast was chasing you after this .....

I'll put a good word in for your with GWS Goose. He's been looking for people to nominate for the Rising Star award.

Lore is a good shout !! Scares the * out of some clubs, that's gotta be worth a nomination....

Did you see her arrival into the sign up thread ??

Was it a picture book?

Name (your BigFooty username): Lore
Preferred Position 1: Rover
Preferred Position 2: BP
Preferred Position 3: FP
Number: 14
Height: 180
Weight: 83
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roys
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Wosh

As previously threatened, please find attached the long road trip from Sweet to Lirmi via Rhilpisa. It's a long haul even at 4x speed so you may need an armchair. I had to sleep halfway through - and not only in-game! Thanks to Pickitt for his quality constructions and dubious conversation!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As previously threatened, please find attached the long road trip from Sweet to Lirmi via Rhilpisa. It's a long haul even at 4x speed so you may need an armchair. I had to sleep halfway through - and not only in-game! Thanks to Pickitt for his quality constructions and dubious conversation!

Great vocals mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back