Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Id like it if you boycotted the thread.

Oh, you would, and for that I think I might just hang around for the foreseeable future. The proper term is Roycott!

Road trip to the Gumbies. Mobbs please develop a Qoogle Maps

My house is on the route to our playing ground. Look for the house with the carport and imagine that there's a hot car in the driveway. I still can't afford one.

My house is on the route to our playing ground. Look for the house with the carport and imagine that there's a hot car in the driveway. I still can't afford one.
I see Supersuns KFC van parked around the corner.

I see Supersuns KFC van parked around the corner.

I'm starting to question the health and safety regulations of that van. I usually see rats around the stores but there's none around the van...
1634605436969.png

Better tell Supersuns to get back to his store, he has a small problem
KFC_Ronald.jpg

We’ve moved past carrot cake onto chocolate beetroot cake.
This is what happens when you don’t have daylight savings.

I bet you’re dipping them as we speak

These two words are fine when isolated, what manner of vile concoction spewed forth from the abyss to combine the two?

I remember going to watch my uncle play for the Victorian version of Donnybrook many moons ago!

I recall my cousin watching as Nahas got a Richmond contract then buggered off to WA to head up some big hole in the ground. I assume he had the better of the two divergent paths. Colts represent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need details!

Also as a Gumbie this opens chit chat over preferred tomato sauce brands which I'm very about.

There is a correct answer.
Heinz is first choice, rosella acceptable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back