Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I had an extra month because I was sick at the start. I celebrated leaving lockdown by staying at home & watching trashy tv

We went into lockdown in Singapore, working from home - shops closed, no eating out etc for 90 days before I moved back, just prior to Melbourne going into lockdown. Add in the 14 days quarantine, and I’m at 366 days....

We went into lockdown in Singapore, working from home - shops closed, no eating out etc for 90 days before I moved back, just prior to Melbourne going into lockdown. Add in the 14 days quarantine, and I’m at 366 days....
Put the phone down and enjoy the outdoors today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you do?
Ok I cant find the convo now but someone (I think Supersuns ) said good afternoon or morning and Mobbs popped all the veins in his neck declaring only idiots say such pointless things as ‘good morning’ ‘good afternoon’ ‘good evening’ etc
He obviously had just woken up in typical Mobbs fashion, a bit of drool plastered to his chin, eyes glued half shut, hair all on one side…
You had to be there but it was damm good.

Make sure to give him a ‘good afternoon’ every day 🥰

You certainly won't like this one
Do explain
Ok I cant find the convo now but someone (I think Supersuns ) said good afternoon or morning and Mobbs popped all the veins in his neck declaring only idiots say such pointless things as ‘good morning’ ‘good afternoon’ ‘good evening’ etc
He obviously had just woken up in typical Mobbs fashion, a bit of drool plastered to his chin, eyes glued half shut, hair all on one side…
You had to be there but it was damm good.

Make sure to give him a ‘good afternoon’ every day 🥰
Mobbs good morning to you

GOOD MORNING Mobbs

I think i've realised why he gets grumpy in the morning.
good-morning-good-morning-gandalf.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back