Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

A story in two parts.

serial_thrilla admires large amount of posting in WW game. Questions why P4L doesn't do it in thread.

P4L does it in thread. serial_thrilla questions why he does it in thread.
The Duality of Cereal.

We've been banking on Anne Frank all season, it's gotta happen soon.
No Anne did happen, we're waiting for Sanka from Cool Runnings, Guy Sebastian or Susan Boyle now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time for the showdown of all showdowns. The original vs the pale imitation. The time-honoured Sweet FA tradition vs the upstart that has no rightful claim to being a tradition at all. The one much-loved across the world of qooty (but most-loved by SM) vs the one loved about as much as NaturalDisaster's reigh as admin.

I'm of course talking about:

20v21.jpg

If you've never played Twenty Questions (or Twenty-One Questions) before, you probably were spoilt rotten by your parents who gave in to your every whim, buying you every stupid thing you whinged and cried for, constantly smothering with you attention and distraction so that you never had the chance to be bored and develop your imagination to allow you to entertain yourself.

For this special edition, both serial_thrilla and I have thought of a different person and the rest of you have twenty (or twenty-one) yes/no questions to try to work out who they are. So here's the rub: I think of a person and the rest of you ask twenty yes/no questions to try and work out who it is. Bear in mind that your question will count towards BOTH games.

Most weeks we wonder if it will be someone from the Royals (or Dragons) or their opposition that will guess the mystery person. But in this showdown, it's all about which game (and which host) comes out on top. The loser pledges to never sully the lands of Sweet with their inferior knock-off ever again.

Either way, we've both decided on the mystery person now, so start your questions!

It's time for the showdown of all showdowns. The original vs the pale imitation. The time-honoured Sweet FA tradition vs the upstart that has no rightful claim to being a tradition at all. The one much-loved across the world of qooty (but most-loved by SM) vs the one loved about as much as NaturalDisaster's reigh as admin.

I'm of course talking about:

View attachment 1268007

If you've never played Twenty Questions (or Twenty-One Questions) before, you probably were spoilt rotten by your parents who gave in to your every whim, buying you every stupid thing you whinged and cried for, constantly smothering with you attention and distraction so that you never had the chance to be bored and develop your imagination to allow you to entertain yourself.

For this special edition, both serial_thrilla and I have thought of a different person and the rest of you have twenty (or twenty-one) yes/no questions to try to work out who they are. So here's the rub: I think of a person and the rest of you ask twenty yes/no questions to try and work out who it is. Bear in mind that your question will count towards BOTH games.

Most weeks we wonder if it will be someone from the Royals (or Dragons) or their opposition that will guess the mystery person. But in this showdown, it's all about which game (and which host) comes out on top. The loser pledges to never sully the lands of Sweet with their inferior knock-off ever again.

Either way, we've both decided on the mystery person now, so start your questions!
387086-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back