Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

1635145565398.png
1635145600873.png
LAST GAME
Furies -
Defeated Bombers 155-92
Wonders - Defeated Royals 97-62

KEY BATTLE
Ned_Flanders v Loonerty - it will be Ned's job to stop the Wonders' main goal threat.

PREDICTION
Wonders by 3

Captains, please submit teamsheets by 11.59PM Thursday.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

damn that looks good holy sh*t.

i dont like it in the glass, the taste of plastic makes a good goon
You are developing a fine pallet in the dumpster,
I can see you will having a good future at the Furies

You are developing a fine pallet in the dumpster,
I can see you will having a good future at the Furies
the dumpster fast tracks Qooty development, they say it adds 10 years. Only problem is that once those ten years are done you just look old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the dumpster fast tracks Qooty development, they say it adds 10 years. Only problem is that once those ten years are done you just look old

It is "palate" not pallet as dumpsterfire Turbo has misled you. Now be a good kid and go back to studying Latin.

I spent 2 seasons at the bombers and I didn't age a bit!
dZLXKUK4sgDWo.gif

you are a terrible liar
The corresponding match thread earlier this season was quite entertaining actually. I was surprised you all kept biting and I was concerned that you might all ignore me this week.

Suffice to say THAT isn’t going to happen 😂

The corresponding match thread earlier this season was quite entertaining actually. I was surprised you all kept biting and I was concerned that you might all ignore me this week.

Suffice to say THAT isn’t going to happen 😂
i wasn't here though, THAT changes everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back