Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you blokes done stroking each other’s egos? We don’t give a sh*t who plays where at Baghdad. Whatever you’re doing, isn’t working.

Calm down Rambo.

Are you blokes done stroking each other’s egos? We don’t give a sh*t who plays where at Baghdad. Whatever you’re doing, isn’t working.
We can stroke each other wherever we want mate. Come to our bbq after training and we’ll put on a display for you you’ll never forget.

Why don’t you give up your prime spot to help develop the list? Be selfless mate and give up your spot to a rookie?
Why should I? I still deserve a good spot

Hall of famers etc can play wherever they want for as long as they want. I don’t expect any of you to understand though

You are right. All of us are too selfless to hold onto prime spots.

That’s not what you guys were saying in that PM.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, all our rookies are already playing on the ball or in key positions. And the backline and bench are already filled with other veterans. Nice try though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awww. You're so adorable when you whine like a baby.

Anyway, all our rookies are already playing on the ball or in key positions. And the backline and bench are already filled with other veterans. Nice try though.

Denial is just a river mate.

So why hasn’t cooney sacrificed his prime spot? You are further shining a light on this. Thanks.

It’s all about being selfless mate. Clearly you do not understand the concept. Too interested in yourself and you. Disgraceful.
I am selfless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back