Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning all and welcome to Tuesday in BLUEALLTHRU's matchthread. It's a new day and yesterday is in the past, I will remind all to keep it squeaky clean as this thread is being watched closer than a World Cup Final.

Yesterday I asked for favourite take out meal with mine being hot Indian, sante was Zambrero's so what is everyone else's.

Morning all.

Tied my Bombers scarf to the old front tree as a tribute to Crushy and Coach16 who sadly won’t be gracing these pages.

It’s a poorer fake fantasy world for it in my opinion.

Good morning all and welcome to Tuesday in BLUEALLTHRU's matchthread. It's a new day and yesterday is in the past, I will remind all to keep it squeaky clean as this thread is being watched closer than a World Cup Final.

Yesterday I asked for favourite take out meal with mine being hot Indian, sante was Zambrero's so what is everyone else's.

I’ll order some Chinese food please BAT

Pickitt - do you want a burger or nuggets in your Happy Meal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salaam alaikum Bombers and a big hello to all my Demon teammates.

Best takeaway? Personally, can't go past decent fish and chips overlooking the sea. There's something truly relaxing about it that nurtures my soul.

There are a couple of Vietnamese restaurants near me that would place second. And a bàhn mí for breakfast when I've got a busy day is a great start.

But seriously, I think we are merging with Baghdad as they’ve lost a lot of players
We've helped them alot the past month winning the Super League Cup, a take over would help with our player rotations :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back