Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are they getting the players from?
Now that Richmond's run is finished and Melbourne / Bulldogs have supplied the league everything they have you would assume players will be coming from Baghdad, Mount Buller and Supercoach section of BF

Now that Richmond's run is finished and Melbourne / Bulldogs have supplied the league everything they have you would assume players will be coming from Baghdad, Mount Buller and Supercoach section of BF
They're all crazy in the Supercoach section.

Last edited:
I see you are taking up the rover position. The most prime spot on the field mate. All the while some new rookie is withering on the vine.

#imnotselfish

Call me Mr Mobbs Medallist goes missing in grand finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you actually come to match threads? Wow, I’m screen shooting this because I’ll be accused of wearing tinfoil hats if I were to publicly say manangatang actively participates!

He visits them to delete posts.

Was assisting the youth and Legends of Buller but now it's a real kick in the guts since you said your leaving in the thread

#imnotselfish
#nightshift
#Tarks1000

Geez.

The word selfish had been bandied about a lot this week when talking about your crew. At least Pickitt fits right in to the Demons in that regard.

But you know who is very thoughtful? The SIM, especially for teams playing against the Bombers in the first quarter. That’s why Tarkyn_24 will most likely get his milestone 3 minutes into the first.

Newsflash

Mt Buller Demons don’t know whether they’re coming or going.
Nah I'm coming into this thread.

Hi folks! Happy Friday!

And now I'm going.

Bye! Hope to see you all this afternoon!

See?

Geez.

The word selfish had been bandied about a lot this week when talking about your crew. At least Pickitt fits right in to the Demons in that regard.

But you know who is very thoughtful? The SIM, especially for teams playing against the Bombers in the first quarter. That’s why Tarkyn_24 will most likely get his milestone 3 minutes into the first.
Wosh are you posting the match ?

Will there be a break in play to try and get the Buller locals off the ground once he kicks his 1000th ??

So you actually come to match threads? Wow, I’m screen shooting this because I’ll be accused of wearing tinfoil hats if I were to publicly say manangatang actively participates!
Oh cmon! Make a comment!
manangatang shouldn’t be long mate.

The train should swing by the day after tomorrow.

D6292EB8-FF72-405C-AE76-EF82B7374EBE.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back