Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok I think I’ve worked out why there’s nobody at the cricket now. That ground announcer is annoying as *

The ground was probably packed out at the start of the game before he started carrying on like an imbecile.

…oh sorry don’t mind me, thought this was the cricket board

Ok I think I’ve worked out why there’s nobody at the cricket now. That ground announcer is annoying as fu**

The ground was packed out at the start of the game before he started carrying on like an imbecile.

I'm putting you in a PM with philreich so you can reflect on your actions.

Ok I think I’ve worked out why there’s nobody at the cricket now. That ground announcer is annoying as fu**

The ground was packed out at the start of the game before he started carrying on like an imbecile.

I have the next 7 days off for research purposes. NBA purposes.

I have the next 7 days off for research purposes. NBA purposes.

Splendid. Well tomorrow is Wednesday, which means it’s the day I put together my Thursday night greyhound research. Also known as Zevon’s Three Toed Sloth Compendium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are hysterical over me. You need to find some more hobbies in life, this online fantasy league clearly affects you way to much. You need a nice long break champ.

The Earth revolves around the sun mate, not you.

I hope you get impeached :).

I hope Near Kern knifes you for the captaincy :)

You‘d be surprised how many timed posts there are around the joint 😆
I had it once where Baz replied to a timed post of mine before anyone could see it. Twas weird seeing him quote a post that technically came after.
There is other Warriors? Be nice of them to show up. Is GREENESHOOTS a Warrior?
You sure you're not auditioning to become a Dragon, or is it just that you sound like one?

I had it once where Baz replied to a timed post of mine before anyone could see it. Twas weird seeing him quote a post that technically came after.

You sure you're not auditioning to become a Dragon, or is it just that you sound like one?
Im only a dragon in serial_thrilla sick twisted dreams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back