Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Dragons FFC Vs Coney Island Warriors @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering changing my SFA persona to Sean Darcy due to Docker connection and the ‘too big too strong’ memes, thoughts?
Probably the only way you'll be on the Coney Island Dockers list in a couple of seasons' time...

Considering changing my SFA persona to Sean Darcy due to Docker connection and the ‘too big too strong’ memes, thoughts?
I have just the thing for you.

Busier than the proverbial one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest. How’s things at your end?

Well I’ve managed to find myself with offspring of late, so it’s been chaotic on my end as well, but that’s to be expected.

Well I’ve managed to find myself with offspring of late, so it’s been chaotic on my end as well, but that’s to be expected.
Congrats mate! I’m sure your captain will help with babysitting if you & the Mrs need a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats mate! I’m sure your captain will help with babysitting if you & the Mrs need a break.

Thanks mate. Air Force is actually quite good with paternity leave etc., no trips away currently either which is nice

It was originally Smash, but is now The Kids Aren’t Alright single.

ive been listening to the smiths

i'm in my feels y'know

ive been listening to the smiths

i'm in my feels y'know
Ooh some Morrissey energy is EXACTLY what this thread needs!

In related news I am disowning every Swedish friend I have.

Ooh some Morrissey energy is EXACTLY what this thread needs!

In related news I am disowning every Swedish friend I have.
What are those pesky Swedes doing

When I was a very very broke uni student living in Adelaide earlier this year on like $75 a week after rent, I liked to pretend I was living in austere 1980s Britain listening to The Smiths and The Cure and hating Margaret Thatcher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back