Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Dragons FFC Vs Coney Island Warriors @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

So you guys are building, I wonder what s32 brings for the warriors
It was actually you guys that built. For the better. šŸ‘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Monday too early for match threads? Well is it? There is many different people that believe early Monday posting of match threads leads to fatigue and overall lack of things to talk about come the end of the week. This can turn into low activity levels for the double up games later in the season. Now it is a solid argument, that is, we don't start match threads until Tuesday or even Wednesday like some delusional people think so that others don't get bored of talking to the same people. But this is all bullshit. If you are bored of talking to the same people day after day then don't talk to them. It's pretty simple. Either you don't like them or they just don't have a lot to say, in which case move on to talking to other people in the other team or maybe just go offline for a day and experience fresh air. You heard that right fresh air, go out and smell the leaves and witness nature in it's true form: the kangaroo. Did you know a kangaroo can jump over 6 ft in the air when startled? I certainly didn't when I almost ran over one with my bike yesterday. He jumped right over my head and knocked me clean off my bike and onto the gravel below. Hurt like hell, and that was before I realised the f***er came back and kicked me in the leg. I could barely move. He bounced away like a punk, and just when I thought it was over a ******* snake came out of the bushes and bit my hand. It wasn't even a regular snake, it looked like a cartoon snake with little triangles all on its backside. I tried to get a picture of it before it slithered away, but my phone broke in the crash. I had to hike 12km to the nearest rest stop just to ask for help. By that point the venom had travelled all the way to my thorax and I passed out from lack of oxygen. I wake up three days later in a hospital bed with my family asking me what the heck happened. Do you know what I told them? Monday is not too early for match threads.

View attachment 1193927VView attachment 1193928

One winner and one loser from last weeks round 1 games and the same will be said for this match (unless another unlikely draw happens). Warriors need to bounce back, but the Dragons need to maintain this momentum and continue the winning streak after what happened with their fade outs late last season, they need every win they can get.

Dragons early leaders
A Swallow 131 DT - 5 goals
Matt_352 124 DT - 3 goals
Strigoi 111 DT - 19 hitouts

Warriors early leaders
TheInjuryFactory 93 DT - 8 tackles
Dav 83 DT - 19 hitouts
The Half Back 79 DT - 4 frees for

Are the Dragons just in the SFA to get fed properly?

Do the Warriors ever really come out to play?

All these questions will be answered this Sunday.

Captains please have your team sheets in by Thursday 11:59pm AEST

Good God ever heard of paragraph breaks

1627878032386.png

0) Chief
1) Bonz (LG)
2) DJ75 (R)
3) A Swallow (VC)
4) Maylandsman
5) Blaze Storm
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
8) serial_thrilla (C)
10) Mooresome
11) Stoods
13) BringBackTheAnchor
14) Matt_352
15) Strigoi
16) Hatchy1992
20) Knifey Spoony
22) schmuttt
23) VandoHawk
26) Cold Sober
28) eth-dog
33) Bradesmaen
35) Ashman OG
42) HawkAussie
45) T2B_ (LG)
69) Ljp86
74) fumbler

Back to it, Dragons - this week we're up against the Coney Island Warriors aka the Fremantle Dockers Board Moderator Team. We had a great win against the Hawks Phoenix Fire Chickens in the opening round, so if we could continue that form it would be fantastic. Go Dragons! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back