Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Dragons FFC Vs Coney Island Warriors @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

My god man it’s not even 3pm on a Monday and here I am looking at the third page of a match thread

My god man it’s not even 3pm on a Monday and here I am looking at the third page of a match thread
It's the disgraceful behavior by DockerDen5215 that caused this to occur.

It's the disgraceful behavior by DockerDen5215 that caused this to occur.
I’ll be having a stern word with him. I’m going to put it out there, vanilla ice cream with milo and choccy sauce for desert tonight? Could be off the table after this. Off the table and on the floor.

Wednesday match thread OPs I say. Let media have some space to bloom.
We wouldn’t have an issue with inactivity if we all had to start just posting like crazy when match threads go up on Saturday morning.

You heard that right fresh air, go out and smell the leaves and witness nature in it's true form: the kangaroo. Did you know a kangaroo can jump over 6 ft in the air when startled? I certainly didn't when I almost ran over one with my bike yesterday. He jumped right over my head and knocked me clean off my bike and onto the gravel below. Hurt like hell, and that was before I realised the f***er came back and kicked me in the leg. I could barely move. He bounced away like a punk, and just when I thought it was over a ******* snake came out of the bushes and bit my hand. It wasn't even a regular snake, it looked like a cartoon snake with little triangles all on its backside. I tried to get a picture of it before it slithered away, but my phone broke in the crash. I had to hike 12km to the nearest rest stop just to ask for help. By that point the venom had travelled all the way to my thorax and I passed out from lack of oxygen. I wake up three days later in a hospital bed with my family asking me what the heck happened. Do you know what I told them? Monday is not too early for match threads.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 2.45.40 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As punishment for his sins.
I started at the Royals as punishment for my sins, I am now purged and sin free at the Warriors, free to harass rookies and foopy chatters alike.

We wouldn’t have an issue with inactivity if we all had to start just posting like crazy when match threads go up on Saturday morning.
We should issue a prize to the match thread author who holds out the longest against the spam merchants. Imagine how good a Thursday OP would be? None of the midweek filler - just straight into it before matchday!

We should issue a prize to the match thread author who holds out the longest against the spam merchants. Imagine how good a Thursday OP would be? None of the midweek filler - just straight into it before matchday!
We can call it... 'The Edge'.

I've managed to join the Unvaccinated Australia page on Facebook and it's equal parts scary, hilarious and sad.

I've managed to join the Unvaccinated Australia page on Facebook and it's equal parts scary, hilarious and sad.
Surely it's just full of 30-39 year olds waiting for their bracket to open up?

Oh wait, it's Facebook - so it'll be Pete Evans obsessed Boomers.

Surely it's just full of 30-39 year olds waiting for their bracket to open up?

Oh wait, it's Facebook - so it'll be Pete Evans obsessed Boomers.

Apparently the vaccines just kill these swathes of people that no one has ever heard about. Don't trust Main Stream Media, instead come look at this American far right-wing conservative website that I've decided is factual because it agrees with what I say!

1a1ab5c41ae3982c3afbb5ab05423b51.png

you know i can kinda understand hysterics over the COVID vaccine sometimes, but this is the kind of s**t we're dealing with here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back