Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Mister M

Day 1

Will update each day but I feel there is still more depths of melting left in you campaigner.

Have you arranged for another Bomber to take over the daily posts after you get banned again?

No different than how other people had to take over from Santoz media threads when he left mid season

Have you arranged for another Bomber to take over the daily posts after you get banned again?

No different than how other people had to take over from Santoz media threads when he left mid season

Oh I see, now you are resorting to slagging off posters who have no ability to defend themselves. I suppose you kick cripples too yeah?

Oh I see, now you are resorting to slagging off posters who have no ability to defend themselves. I suppose you kick cripples too yeah?

You’re comparing Santoz to someone with a physical disability.

We’re in 2021 mate, can we at least not use ableist slurs.

I really can’t figure out if you’re ignorant about the words you’re using or you just don’t care about how the language you use impacts others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it's time for another "Trouble Brewing in Baghdad" thread

What do you mean "another" .... that s**t never stops my man.

You’re comparing Santoz to someone with a physical disability.

We’re in 2021 mate, can we at least not use ableist slurs.

I really can’t figure out if you’re ignorant about the words you’re using or you just don’t care about how the language you use impacts others.

You were the one piling in on someone who CAN NO LONGER DEFEND THEMSELVES. Have a good think about that you peanut.

You were the one piling in on someone who CAN NO LONGER DEFEND THEMSELVES. Have a good think about that you peanut.

So tagging Santoz is bad, using a derogatory term that’s offensive to people with physical disabilities is ok?

You need to get out more Crushy, your world view is messed up if you think the first thing is worse than the second.

So tagging Santoz is bad, using a derogatory term that’s offensive to people with physical disabilities is ok?

You need to get out more Crushy, your world view is messed up if you think the first thing is worse than the second.

Anyone with a differing view point can be equally offended by differing things. Horses for courses are not always on the same track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back