Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

The Furries are quite simply, a shittruck now Tigerturbulance is no longer captain. I like Bastyy, don't get me wrong, but he has serious nutz to fill if he is going to prolong his SFA career.

Don't get me started on the VC ... snowflake, petal, precious are adjectives, that don't even start to describe ....
Lead us out skipper.

200.gif
Just because you keep rolling your eyes, doesn't mean you have any chance of spotting a brain back there.

1) boomers

2) lockdown 6 is about to hit (so work is in panic mode, again)

What's work? Oh ... that thing. I guess work is only described as "work" when you haven't fulfilled potential and are stuck in a job you hate.

I wouldn't know ....

Glad to have the early hammy out of the way in the 1. One game on the bench and then we go HAM

Whatever the * you actually said I agree to boss :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Furries are quite simply, a shittruck now Tigerturbulance is no longer captain. I like Bastyy, don't get me wrong, but he has serious nutz to fill if he is going to prolong his SFA career.

Don't get me started on the VC ... snowflake, petal, precious are adjectives, that don't even start to describe ....

WTF has TJASTA gone?
I was looking forward to him widening my vocabulary bank.

View attachment 1196759
FIGHTING FURIES TEAMSHEET
Round 2 vs The Baghdad Boomers

B: rfctigerarmyNed_FlandersEdmund hunt

HB: damickytiglandTiger2709

C: Rioli8217Elton Johns WigSterge

HF: Brunswick Trap KingGREENESHOOTScrazywildhorse

F: Lynchy04BastyyTJASTA

FOLL: U2tigersTigerturbulanceMister M

INT: Carson DialWacky Tiger

CHANGES

Rioli8217 HFF to W
crazywildhorse W to HFF
JackBero INT to OUT
Carson Dial OUT to INT

FFS you attach pics worse than U2tigers

And btw thank you for wasting my time with my letter writing campaign to get me back in the midfield :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back