Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never understood why people rush out to stock up on toilet paper.
If the virus zombie apocalypse ever does eventuate, we’ll be shitting in the street, eating our neighbours’ carcasses, and drinking muddy puddle water.
Wiping our arse won’t be high on anyone’s list of priorities.
Isn't that what you do in Baghdad already anyway?

If the virus zombie apocalypse ever does eventuate, we’ll be shitting in the street, eating our neighbours’ carcasses, and drinking muddy puddle water.

If you saw the Hippodrome during the reign of Tigerturbulance and myself, you would never ask why people freak out for poo paper

They s**t from the mouth Coach.

Last edited:
So what is happening.

Pretty crap team effort from the Aussie today. Boomers and Kookaburras.

Here I was thinking you were talking about the Furries ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad state of affairs when the Furries have capitulated ...

Sad Sad day indeed.

Leadership at its best.
Apologies again for working. That's as big a day as I've done in a while.

How we all doing?
Me being a wig, and probably not high on the list of needs after an apocalypse combined with a shortage of toilet paper. Let's just say I'd be nervous.

Apologies again for working. That's as big a day as I've done in a while.

How we all doing?

Me being a wig, and probably not high on the list of needs after an apocalypse combined with a shortage of toilet paper. Let's just say I'd be nervous.
4 hours on the cigarette checkout is bloody tough we'll done.

4 hours on the cigarette checkout is bloody tough we'll done.
The day I've had, I would have gladly done 4 hours serving toothless bums like you packets of darts instead. Alas, not that lucky.

Worse, lockdown as of 8pm means the daily double of work and home schooling the kids tomorrow.

The day I've had, I would have gladly done 4 hours serving toothless bums like you packets of darts instead. Alas, not that lucky.

Worse, lockdown as of 8pm means the daily double of work and home schooling the kids tomorrow.
I have family in Vic, sorry about this latest shitfight.

I have family in Vic, sorry about this latest shitfight.
Can't do anything about it. Just deal with it and move on. Could be worse. Could be in Sydney, could have a terminal illness. Sun will still come up and we have beer in the fridge.

Plus, I have you lovely people on here to keep me entertained.

Can't do anything about it. Just deal with it and move on. Could be worse. Could be in Sydney, could have a terminal illness. Sun will still come up and we have beer in the fridge.

Very true I'm bloody good company.

Mate it's all banter wit him me but this is for all the states doing it tough!

Well I hope that wasn’t a reference to me in any way, shape or form. I have a reputation to uphold or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back