Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

You've lost two teammates this season already, one before the season even started.

I allowing CrowInFiji o post whatever got him banned wasn't a deliberate action, then it's a failure of the LG to monitor their rookies and ensure that their content gets cleaned up before it gets removed. I feel that this is a reoccurring trend where the "loyal" Bombers leave their team mates out to dry when they cross the line.
….because you hover behind your rookies posters ready to vet any wayward posts. Yeah?

Thanks for keeping tabs.

Your LG chose the right man for that job mate. 👍

replying how are you a mod to an obvious joke post is something I expect from the simpletons on the main board, surely your brains trust can put your heads together and help your lesser lights

Sink or swim baby! Cull the heard and all that jazz.

From what I can tell (admittedly I was away for a few days), he had posts from Monday night deleted on Thursday. I had posts of mine removed because they quoted his material.

Considering your Leadership group has collectively posted over 800 times this week, you would've thought that one of the six of you would pay enough attention to the thread to check in on how a rookie is going? Double check that he's not crossing any line?
I still don't even know when or where it happened, maybe if he had of stuck to the match thread more often we may have been able to do something.

….because you hover behind your rookies posters ready to vet any wayward posts. Yeah?

Thanks for keeping tabs.

I can answer this :)

As GREENESHOOTS found out last year, under the old regime:

1) we let them * up

2) we laugh at them in the team PM

3) we laugh at them on the board

was that everything Tigerturbulance

Now under Bastyy and the hug collective:

1) you have a session with the Furies counsellor to see if you have any personal problems that caused you to make the breach

2) Mister M gives you a hug

Jeez mate, how are you going to go when you can't hide behind Ned and Turbo every week?

No issues when they are both at the Bombers next year ...

I can answer this :)

As GREENESHOOTS found out last year, under the old regime:

1) we let them fu** up

2) we laugh at them in the team PM

3) we laugh at them on the board

was that everything Tigerturbulance

Now under Bastyy and the hug collective:

1) you have a session with the Furies counsellor to see if you have any personal problems that caused you to make the breach

2) Mister M gives you a hug

No wonder you are so agitated all the time, must be hard being a vegan AND a nurturing soul ...

No wonder you are so agitated all the time, must be hard being a vegan AND a nurturing soul ...

dude im not the counsellor!!!

Brunswick Trap King took out a AVO against me, and Bastyy tells me that im not longer legally allowed within 50m of our rooks.

thats why he says hes forced to play me at full back

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for keeping tabs.

Yes I read the contributions of my team mates in match threads--- even the rooks. I would've thought that half the process in match threads is reading what other people contribute rather than just posting YouTube videos with no context.

As a club the Furies always openly discuss in our PM any content that we think crosses the line. As a club we're well aware that many of us (including myself) can cross the line on occasion, especially during a back & forth discussion. We're proud that we alert our team mates to it early so they've got the opportunity to delete it and avoid the wrath of the mods.

That is "loyalty" to team mates in my opinion, not slapping them on the back when they get banned like some badge of honour because no one pointed it out to them earlier.

Lets not make this my leadership group is better than yours thread, this is a Bombers are better than the Furies thread.

Meh-- I'd still rather lose our players to TheInjuryFactory and The Happy Cult than lose them to bans.

Yes I read the contributions of my team mates in match threads--- even the rooks. I would've thought that half the process in match threads is reading what other people contribute rather than just posting YouTube videos with no context.

As a club the Furies always openly discuss in our PM any content that we think crosses the line. As a club we're well aware that many of us (including myself) can cross the line on occasion, especially during a back & forth discussion. We're proud that we alert our team mates to it early so they've got the opportunity to delete it and avoid the wrath of the mods.

That is "loyalty" to team mates in my opinion, not slapping them on the back when they get banned like some badge of honour because no one pointed it out to them earlier.

Yeah nah * that s**t .. I'de rather get hammered and have a Poddy with Tigerturbulance and air the dirty laundry out like wafting a fart.

No. Funny how offended you are with ours without a shred of evidence.

I think Triple M severely underrates our DILLIGAF attitude ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back