Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear, what a very ordinary way of shutting down conversation, really starting to show your immaturity there.

How is suggesting that you think a bit more broadly being showing my "immaturity"?

You have the opportunity to have a discussion with a person from the LGBTIQA+ community and instead of approaching it with a growth mindset, you're ranting using outdated and inaccurate stereotypes.

Umm--- a few hours after the last time BLUEALLTHRU got ban hammered.

You came to me asking me to stop talking about the incident because BAT was upset and that he felt unfairly treated as apparently BAT never saw EJW's wise words encouraging him to delete an offensive post.

Despite the following post being submitted to the same match thread AFTER Elton Johns Wig gave BAT some encourage on multiple occasions.
Releasing details of PMs again?

When will you learn, Numbnuts?

Before you start foaming, telling us what was said gets the exact same outcome as copying and pasting it verbatim.

How very classy
Apologies, I should’ve gone with something like this…

Listen 👂 here kid 😤, i'm thirsty 😧 as hell 😈 and i 💁‍♂️ only drink 😋 two ✌ things: ⚡ battery acid ⚗ and *** 💦. so unless 😒 you have some 🔋 double a's 🔋 lying around 😵 i suggest 🤭 you get those jeans 👖 off 🤤 right 👏******* 👏 now 👄
Hdchfjhcd

How is suggesting that you think a bit more broadly being showing my "immaturity"?

You have the opportunity to have a discussion with a person from the LGBTIQA+ community and instead of approaching it with a growth mindset, you're ranting using outdated and inaccurate stereotypes.

Like you with the Boomer terminology?

Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964.

I comfortably sit WELL WELL outside that stereotypical demographic Triple M, but thanks for the pigeon holing and labelling ;) You have merely again strengthened my argument.

Like you with the Boomer terminology?

Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964.

I comfortably sit WELL WELL outside that stereotypical demographic Triple M, but thanks for the pigeon holing and labelling ;) You have merely again strengthened my argument.

Are you really comparing homophobia to being called a Boomer?

F*** me --- I didn't realise the Bombers of S32 were so soft.

Are you really comparing homophobia to being called a Boomer?

F*** me --- I didn't realise the Bombers of S32 were so soft.

Who is homophobic? You were discussing Labels and preferred pronouns were you not? Boomer is still used as a derogatory label isn't it? Otherwise, why throw it into a sentence?

Who is homophobic? You were discussing Labels and preferred pronouns were you not?

Have a read of this little rant for below Crushy.

Triple M lets take the LGTB movement. They are that confused now they have added to the acronym for the last 3 years and now have finally given up with the all encapsulating "+" sign at the end ...

How many preferred pronouns, as you put it, would sate you?

I would have thought that people are either born Male or Female (at least last time I checked ...).

What part of this are you not comprehending?

Do you think that type of rant is inclusive of the LGBTIQA+ community?

Well at least we got about 8 hours of a reasonable sort of thread.

A shame it had to end

Be part of the solution then U2. Don't just sit on the sidelines throwing rocks at passing cars ...

Have a read of this little rant for below Crushy.

Do you think that type of rant is inclusive of the LGBTIQA+ community?

Rant? Hardly. It was an illustration of labelling. That every swinging dick has added to until everyone gave up and just added a plus sign at the end, what is your point exactly?

Where in what I said was homophobic, or are you just cherry picking because you literally cannot distinguish your arse from your elbow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re on your high horse again Mistress, & it’s condescending....You & the other PC members simply look for sh*t to get “offended” about. And you tagged me back in here don’t forget. Have fun with this one Bombers. 👍
There is no fun to be had with this gormless smooth brainer.

It’s not Stallone, you cretin. It’s Cobra!
There’s an entire backstory and everything.
Yo, Adrian, here's your new av dickhead.

Rick Rolled, you love to see it.

Cobra.gif
What are you doing drinking coffee this time of day? Might keep you awake.
To keep my eyes open against the Bombers, coffee is a must.

What. The. *. Are. You. People. Doing?

Leave you alone for a couple of hours and this happens. Back to sort it out in a few minutes.

Rant? Hardly. It was an illustration of labelling. That every swinging dick has added to until everyone gave up and just added a plus sign at the end, what is your point exactly?

Where in what I said was homophobic, or are you just cherry picking because you literally cannot distinguish your arse from your elbow?

Crushy—- if you can’t see how your above rants are homophobic, then it’s not my responsibility to educate you.

I just hope that the views you share on BigFooty you don’t share on other platforms and potentially alienate LGBTIQA+ youth. They deserve to be supported in the community, not used as the punch line of a joke by a grumpy old man who’s out of touch.

Crushy—- if you can’t see how your above rants are homophobic, then it’s not my responsibility to educate you.

I just hope that the views you share on BigFooty you don’t share on other platforms and potentially alienate LGBTIQA+ youth. They deserve to be supported in the community, not used as the punch line of a joke by a grumpy old man who’s out of touch.

You are bloody delusional. You may actually need to seek help mate, and I mean it.

It's the latter mate, continue on .

Now a mental health joke?

Stay classy Crushy.

Your perception is not allowing you to look at things objectively at the moment, it is very skewed, almost to a pre conceived outcome. I am actually concerned for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back