Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears Vs East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Is Monday too early for match threads? Well is it? There is many different people that believe early Monday posting of match threads leads to fatigue and overall lack of things to talk about come the end of the week. This can turn into low activity levels for the double up games later in the season. Now it is a solid argument, that is, we don't start match threads until Tuesday or even Wednesday like some delusional people think so that others don't get bored of talking to the same people. But this is all bullshit. If you are bored of talking to the same people day after day then don't talk to them. It's pretty simple. Either you don't like them or they just don't have a lot to say, in which case move on to talking to other people in the other team or maybe just go offline for a day and experience fresh air. You heard that right fresh air, go out and smell the leaves and witness nature in it's true form: the kangaroo. Did you know a kangaroo can jump over 6 ft in the air when startled? I certainly didn't when I almost ran over one with my bike yesterday. He jumped right over my head and knocked me clean off my bike and onto the gravel below. Hurt like hell, and that was before I realised the f***er came back and kicked me in the leg. I could barely move. He bounced away like a punk, and just when I thought it was over a ******* snake came out of the bushes and bit my hand. It wasn't even a regular snake, it looked like a cartoon snake with little triangles all on its backside. I tried to get a picture of it before it slithered away, but my phone broke in the crash. I had to hike 12km to the nearest rest stop just to ask for help. By that point the venom had travelled all the way to my thorax and I passed out from lack of oxygen. I wake up three days later in a hospital bed with my family asking me what the heck happened. Do you know what I told them? Monday is not too early for match threads.

bears.png
V
EastSidePhoenixLogo300px.png

Both teams lost in round 1 and will be looking to bounce back. Phoenix will be hoping to win an early game and put the pressure off their first season in the SFA. Bears will want to continue to mentally torture Phoenix into folding so that Hawks can rise from their ashes to rejoin the league.

Bears early leaders
Broken 97 DT - 9 tackles
Muddiemoose 94 DT - 13 hitouts
RookiePick 85 DT - 5 frees for

Phoenix early leaders
SM 107 DT - 10 tackles
thewizardmelon 107 DT - 9 marks
SaintBilly 91 DT - 3 goals

What did the bears do on their holidays?

Do Phoenix's even exist?

All these questions will be answered on Sunday.

Captains please have your team sheets in by Thursday 11:59pm AEST

Welcome new expansion team The Phoenix.

As the most successful expansion side at present, we Bears offer you a pot of honey and an uppercut as you begin your SFA journey.

Is Monday too early for match threads? Well is it? There is many different people that believe early Monday posting of match threads leads to fatigue and overall lack of things to talk about come the end of the week. This can turn into low activity levels for the double up games later in the season. Now it is a solid argument, that is, we don't start match threads until Tuesday or even Wednesday like some delusional people think so that others don't get bored of talking to the same people. But this is all bullshit. If you are bored of talking to the same people day after day then don't talk to them. It's pretty simple. Either you don't like them or they just don't have a lot to say, in which case move on to talking to other people in the other team or maybe just go offline for a day and experience fresh air. You heard that right fresh air, go out and smell the leaves and witness nature in it's true form: the kangaroo. Did you know a kangaroo can jump over 6 ft in the air when startled? I certainly didn't when I almost ran over one with my bike yesterday. He jumped right over my head and knocked me clean off my bike and onto the gravel below. Hurt like hell, and that was before I realised the f***er came back and kicked me in the leg. I could barely move. He bounced away like a punk, and just when I thought it was over a ******* snake came out of the bushes and bit my hand. It wasn't even a regular snake, it looked like a cartoon snake with little triangles all on its backside. I tried to get a picture of it before it slithered away, but my phone broke in the crash. I had to hike 12km to the nearest rest stop just to ask for help. By that point the venom had travelled all the way to my thorax and I passed out from lack of oxygen. I wake up three days later in a hospital bed with my family asking me what the heck happened. Do you know what I told them? Monday is not too early for match threads.

View attachment 1193898VView attachment 1193899

Both teams lost in round 1 and will be looking to bounce back. Phoenix will be hoping to win an early game and put the pressure off their first season in the SFA. Bears will want to continue to mentally torture Phoenix into folding so that Hawks can rise from their ashes to rejoin the league.

Bears early leaders
Broken 97 DT - 9 tackles
Muddiemoose 94 DT - 13 hitouts
RookiePick 85 DT - 5 frees for

Phoenix early leaders
SM 107 DT - 10 tackles
thewizardmelon 107 DT - 9 marks
SaintBilly 91 DT - 3 goals

What did the bears do on their holidays?

Do Phoenix's even exist?

All these questions will be answered on Sunday.

Captains please have your team sheets in by Thursday 11:59pm AEST

Yes.

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
AT what stage does Dumbledore find out that Malfoy has been ordered to kill him? Did Snape tell him? And is it true that Snape and Dumbledore had a way of communicating even after Dumbledore had been yeeted? MWPP por_please_ya plz help

AT what stage does Dumbledore find out that Malfoy has been ordered to kill him? Did Snape tell him? And is it true that Snape and Dumbledore had a way of communicating even after Dumbledore had been yeeted? MWPP por_please_ya plz help

Pls don't.

I would love if we could get through this entire week without [redacted] being mentioned.
I never thought it would come from you…

Offensive

Time to bounce back from our narrow loss in pursuit of #22to32

Been hectic at work today but I have a quiet week from tomorrow so I’ll be around properly from then :D
Bring it on Chipmunk and por_please_ya

00- Western Stand Warrior
1 - I Dont Care
2 - Jezmiester40
3 - Tommycash
4 - hilly
5 - Art Vandelay_
7 - Ok Boomer
8 - AngryRanga
9 - Cuzz09
10 - bl4ke
13 - Electronic_Renaissance (R)