Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - West Coast Wonders Vs Gold City Royals @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

btt36MlaVLYjRCYWPbJYrA6cwrg=.gif

ClarkeM happy 450 games. It is a great achievement that I one day hope to achieve myself.

Happy Thursday (aka manangatang's fourth favourite day of the week)! We're running pretty late for the thematic time of 10am, but there's never a bad time for ...

TOP TEN THURSDAY!

This most-loved tradition is a simple one. Each Thursday in the match thread, a theme is posted on at 10am(ish) and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Cartoon Episodes*, Top Ten Traitors** and Top Ten Interpol Fugitives, but this week the theme is ... TOP TEN WEBSITES.

And first things first, let's keep these lists SFW. No-one needs to know nor cares about your various pr0n addictions. It might be a massively popular site like Facebook or Youtube or Reddit, or perhaps something a little less well-known but undeniably great like 27B/6 (i.e. the guy that shared his email trying to pay a bill with a drawing of a spider). It could be something that used to be fantastic but is now a terrible wasteland of ads and clickbait (hello there Cracked), or it might be an online store of some sort (e.g. Asos) or it could even be this very site you're on right now. It doesn't matter what you choose - it's YOUR top ten!

There aren't any other rules for Top Ten Thursday except that your list needs to have ten entries (no more, no less). Feel free to order them from 1-10 if you like, and while explanations aren't necessary, they make the whole thing more interesting. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed/encouraged.

* Just re-tagging TJASTA so he can relive his retirement celebration, and because he enjoys being tagged ever so much.
** serial_thrilla, A Swallow and the rest of the Dragons are still hurting, the poor buggers.
  1. BigFooty
  2. Bandcamp
  3. OzBargain
  4. ABC
  5. Outlook
  6. YouTube
  7. Facebook
  8. Reddit
  9. RateYourMusic
  10. YouTube (Ludacris - Saturday (Oooh! Ooooh!))
Pretty boring until that last one.

That's ok, I don't even know who you are... Or do I...
Maybe your eyesight isn’t good enough to see me at CHF from your FB position, but I’ll let you off for that.

For now…

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Footy
Twitter
Facebook
Gallifreybase
You Tube
Afl.com
Hoopshype
Realgm.com
Espn.com
Google mail

Was going to list some pr0n sites (if I was to be honest) but I fear I might get another infraction but at least 3 of them make my top 10 if I am honest

Useless Sweet FA facts

This may be the first game in Sweet FA history where a player has played their milestone 450th game, while another plays their 300th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back