Official Match Thread Season 32 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1290839

I mean, I get it. You lost a good rookie for a dud

Considering how frustrated at you’re getting at my posting style in the past few days— reflect upon who I’m parodying.

Once you connect the dots, you might realise who the dud is.

Considering how frustrated at you’re getting at my posting style in the past few days— reflect upon who I’m parodying.

Once you connect the dots, you might realise who the dud is.

You’re obsessed. Everyone can see what you’re doing. Trust me, damicky is 10x the poster Frosty is. Even Pickitt is better than Frosty.

You wouldn’t be carrying on like you are, if you weren’t upset he left you

How the mighty have fallen.

The Demons a once proud Club, nothing left but to resort to making the thread about 3 Rookies.

Gone are the days of demanding Rookies go sit in the corner and be seen and not heard.

Time to move on and talk about more important things, like how I am going to destroy Hate in this weekends Ruck contest.

You’re obsessed. Everyone can see what you’re doing. Trust me, damicky is 10x the poster Frosty is. Even Pickitt is better than Frosty.

You wouldn’t be carrying on like you are, if you weren’t upset he left you

Complains relentlessly that I should retire because I’m posting like damicky , yet he’s still a better poster than ImissFrosty ?

If Damicky was so good, you’d be heart reacting my posts rather than suggesting I retire because I’m sh*tposting.

The Demons a once proud Club, nothing left but to resort to making the thread about 3 Rookies.

Gone are the days of demanding Rookies go sit in the corner and be seen and not heard.

Time to move on and talk about more important things, like how I am going to destroy Hate in this weekends Ruck contest.

This is kind of awkward, one of our rookies will be named Ruck this week
Sante isn’t a dud and we still are a good club.

This is why we’re creating an expansion bid 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is your banter now reduced purely to 'Demons in tatters'/'once proud club' stuff? You need to work on your diversity.

Is your banter now reduced purely to 'Demons in tatters'/'once proud club' stuff? You need to work on your diversity.
I didn't even see U2tigers tag me in that quoted post. I think Chiefy must have updated the spam filter machinerino recently.

This thread needs more Tigerturbulance & TJASTA BOT
sorry been missing, got some RL family medical issues right now so been distracted
will look to flog some of you demon campaigners shortly

before I begin can you show me where the free bar is,
and I don't want any of your snow bunny fancy wine, just start pouring me pints of Guinness and we will get on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back